ᑕᕼ-7: The Big City (LV-10)

Suddenly, once more, the gang appeared, and they appeared to be in a downtown location, just outside of an alleyway, as the buildings all seemed a bit dark, indicating that it was late in the evening and it was oddly silent.

"I think we're finally home

"I think we're finally home..." Daphne shrugged to the gang.

"Are you sure?" Braedey asked. He didn't seem to recognise their surroundings.

"Ah, no more monsters chasing us." Shaggy smiled in relief. "Let's celebrate with some chow." He suggested to Scooby, who nodded.

"No. We can't be home yet. We've only been through nine levels of the game..." Willow said, folding her arms, having bad vibes about this place.

"She's right." Scorcher agreed.

"Yeah. It might be a little too late for a celebration, gang," Fred agreed with her and pointed to the sky that had glowing green bars like a computer screen. "Look." They looked at the sky and saw that it wasn't normal, but digital.

" They looked at the sky and saw that it wasn't normal, but digital

"Aww, man! We're still in the game and I thought we were home free." Shaggy complained.

"Reah." Scooby sighed.

"One last level..." Braedey muttered.

~*~*~

Eric and the others have continued watching the gang in action from the university's screen.

"Okay, they've made it! They made it to the final level." Billy spoke up.

"But this is the toughest level in the whole video game." Terrence pointed out about his game once the sky turned to a normal nighttime style. "No player's ever won it. Not even myself or Eric."

"It'll take everything they've got just to survive." Eric muttered in concern.

Terrence was concerned. "Be careful, Braedey..." He whispered, hoping his little cousin will be okay.

~*~*~

"So now what?" Daphne asked to the others as they all felt stuck in this new level of the video game.