ᑕᕼ-5: Mesozoic Era (LV-3)

Back with the gang, Mystery Inc, Scorcher, Willow, and Braedey now arrived at what looked to be an old jungle setting. The place looked far ancient, almost like what life would've been around 65 million years ago. There were many ferns around, with the sky looking to be a reddish-orange, no doubt indicating a sunset of sorts, while tall trees and ferns could be seen around them.

"This place beats Rome any old day, huh, buddy?" Shaggy chuckled, and Scooby agreed

"Where are we?" Daphne asked.

"Some kind of jungle?" Fred suggested.

"Maybe, but I'm not sure." Velma observed.

"It's gorgeous here." Willow said, looking to trees.

"I'll say." Scorcher agreed, but he could sense something was wrong about this place.

Suddenly, a loud screeching could be heard, and the gang looked to see a pterodactyl soaring down towards them! Scorcher immediately tackled the gang down to the ground as the large flying reptile flew by them, and headed back up into the sky.

"Oh, no! This is a prehistoric jungle!" Velma realised.

"Oh, come on! Why a prehistoric jungle?!" Willow asked.

"I take it back. Rome is lovely this time of year." Shaggy corrected himself.

"We must be somewhere during the Mesozoic Era, around 245 to 65 million years ago." Scorcher deduced. "Maybe the Cretaceous Period is where we're at."

"Hey. Look over there!" Fred looked over and he now noticed an apatosaurus feeding on some leaves of a tree, minding its own business.

 Look over there!" Fred looked over and he now noticed an apatosaurus feeding on some leaves of a tree, minding its own business

"Don't worry about that dinosaur, guys... It's a vegetarian, so it won't get you." Scorcher reassured to Braedey, Scooby and Shaggy.

"That's good to hear." Braedey sighed to himself. "I'd rather not run into anything that can eat a human being..."

Just then, they all heard the thumping of an impact tremor, and it sounded like something was approaching fast. Scorcher and Braedey looked to a puddle nearby, and they could see fine rings forming as the impacts could be heard and coursed through the ground. Shaggy and Scooby now looked away, and they got instantly scared when they saw The Phantom Virus charging in, riding on the back of a Tyrannosaurus Rex with a sharp rock spear!