Chapter 10

Draco's POV:

I woke up to a beautiful girl lying next to me, hugging me tightly. She stirred slowly as the beam of sunlight hit our faces through the crack in the window.

"Draco?" She asked.

"Good morning darling. How are you feeling?" I asked. She replied with a hum and she a began to get out of the king-sized bed.

"Where are you going?" I question.

"To get a shower." She replies.

I nod as I watch as she walks away into the bathroom and close and lock the door.

I decided I would get a little bit more sleep as I heard the shower turn on but as I was turning my head a saw a figure standing at the door, wide-eyed. My heart sunk to the lowest it possibly could have.

They. Saw. Everything.

We maintained eye contact for a good few seconds before my head registered who it was. My aunt.

"Aunt Bella, please! I can explain!" I begged. I must have forgotten to re-new the locking and silencing charms.

This was it, this was when I witnessed the death of the love of my life, and probably even my own.

"Oh no, no, no, no, it is too late for explanations." Bellatrix whispered in a very harsh tone, "I knew something was going on between you and that Mudblood, but not to worry, everyone will leave this room unharmed. Well apart from the Granger girl, but that will be from plain heartbreak."

"What do you mean?!" I cried, sweat continuing to drip from my forehead. Hermionie was still in the shower, and probably would be for quite a while yet. I was petrified.

"Any last words, for you famous little mudblood." She snarled.

"Aunt Bella please! I'll do anything." I begged once again.

"I think I'll pass on that offer, because as portrayed the other night, mental torture works just as good, maybe even better." My aunt saw that I wasn't quite following so she continued to tie me up and explain, "So, I am about to put a spell on you that will technically make your true evil come out, to its full extent. You will treat Granger how she is supposed to be treat which will leave her hurt and confused. While you on the other hand, will know exactly what you are doing, but have absolutely no control over it." She finished with a wink and her famous 'Malfoy Smirk'.

And before I could possibly protest, I spell flew my way making my go extremely dizzy and distorted.

"I love you Hermionie." I whispered before I felt my soul go black. It was such a strange feeling. I could see everything I was doing, but had no actual control over it. My life, everything I have been trying to fix, completely slipped away. Like that.

And with that, my aunt slipped away, unseen.

Hermionie's POV:

I heard mild mumbling coming from outside as I step out of my shower, but thought nothing of it. I always heard some form of conversation at most times anyways.

I got dressed and did my hair and makeup and stepped outside of the bathroom, to see Draco sitting at the end of the bed, I got worried and instantly sat next to him and gave him a slight side hug asking what's wrong.

"Get off of my, you filthy mudblood!" He shouted, pushing my to the ground.

I just sat there, stunned at what he just did. I would be sad but I couldn't even process what was happening to feel anything.

"Get up and pack your stuff, we are moving and pack mine too, if you forget anything I will personally ensure the correct punishment." He snarled as he strode out of the room.

Tears finally made their way out of my eye. Why was he doing this?! Was everything before a trick?! I sat there crying for a good few minutes before I got up and began to pack the bags.

Draco's POV:

I wanted to help up Hermionie so bad, but it was like there was an invisible force dragging me to just snarl at her instead. I couldn't prevent it.

As I walked outside I caught a glimpse of her breaking down into tears. My inner-self felt so bad, but the outside of me appeared to not care less, maybe even be proud. Something I haven't looked in a long time.

I walked down the long corridor and into the board room where my mother, father and aunt sat, probably discussing what just happened.

"Where's the Mudblood, Draco?" My father sneered.

"Upstairs, probably having a breakdown. Pathetic." I rolled my eyes, "But that is not what I came down here to talk about. I am requesting permission to move out of the Malfoy Manor.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, another one either coming tomorrow or the next day!

Tonight I am also adding to my other story, "The Unexpected Romance (Dramionie)," and adding to a new story which is going to be a Marriage Law one! Please go check those out have you haven't already and if you want to!

Love you all!

-MD xoxo