Chapter 1

Hermionie's POV:

I could feel my legs turn to jelly as the cold air plastered through my slim, broken body. I could hear the footsteps coming from behind me and I attempted to pick up the pace. At this point I knew I had no chance of getting out of this alive, although, the thought of not being in all this pain anymore didn't seem all that bad anymore.

As a looped around the corner of a building a felt two large, strong hands grab onto my wrists and pull me against a wall.

"Filthy mudblood, how dare you attempt to leave me." The familiar voice beckoned, "Crucio!"

I screamed and dropped down to he hard, cold concrete. You would think you would be used to this after experiencing every day for the past 6 months, but it just gets more and more painful.

"Ron. Please. Stop!" I begged.

"Pathetic, absolutely pathetic." Although these words should mean nothing to me coming from him, it still hurt me just as much as it used to. I used to be so strong, so smart, and now I am nothing but a slave to those who chose to take me. "I have no use for you anymore, tomorrow you will be sent off to another family, until then, have fun in the torture chamber." He whispered darkly.

This was one of those points where I would do anything to have Harry by my side, but the Death Eaters killed him in the line of duty while he was an Auror. There isn't a second that goes by that I don't miss him. When he died, the Death Eaters completely took over. Including Ron. He knew he could save himself due to him being a Pure Blood. I had no other choice than to be enslaved.

"Excuse me, I am talking to you!" Ron sneered.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and began to sob. My life was ruined, everything and everyone was gone. Ron rolled his eyes and slit a fine cut down the side of my cheek.

"I told you to shut up, Mudblood!" He yelled.

"I-I am-m s-or-r-y." I cried.

Then, dark smoke formed around me and he apparated me into the dungeons. The rest of the night was filled with screams and blood, until black.

Hey! Sorry I know this chapter is really short but I promise the next chapters are going to be longer. Hope you enjoyed the introduction to my new story!

Love you all, stay safe!

-Author xoxo