friendship !¡

honestly, after you met the bakugo family, you only spoke with mitsuki. occasionally masaru would also check in on you however katsuki was just a no no. it had already been three months of you living in this new house, so you were used to things already. you had been homeschooled since your fourth year of elementary, taking many online classes. however for high school, you were going back to school. you looked up to your mother a lot because of how strong she is. your father had cheated on her when she was pregnant with you so she left him and raised you herself.

she got help from family of course, but you still look up to her the most. even after going through all of that, and then having to go through your quirk phase, she seemed like the strongest person in the world to you. your quirk itself is technically a glitch since the gene used to determine your quirk was apparently damaged due to a villain fight your mother had gotten in a little before conceiving you. it wasn't super serious but it just caused a malfunction which caused you to have a glitch version of your mother's quirk, which was teleportation.

anyways, since you looked up to your mom so much, you knew you wanted to be a strong independent person like her. this also meant you wanted to be a hero. your mom was overjoyed when you told her you wanted to follow in her footsteps. because your mother had already trained you to control your quirk due to it being more difficult than it usually would due to it being a glitch, she just recommended you into u.a. and boom, now you would be a u.a. student. it was also the school your mother went to, so you were super appreciative.

"y/n, i'm gonna head over to the bakugo's. you wanna come? mitsuki said she wants to see you too." your mom said as she passed you in the living room to the front door. "oh, sure i'll come." i answered and got my shoes on before heading with my mom to our neighbor's house. "come on in girls!" mitsuki said when she opened the door for us. "so y/n, i heard you're going to u.a. that's amazing!" mitsuki said as we all sat down in the living room. "yep! i got in through recommendations thanks to my mom." i said with a small smile. "she's already got amazing control of her quirk and i've been helping her train a little more at home." my mom told mitsuki.

"that's great to hear! you know, katsuki also plans on going to u.a. though he's been training for the entrance exam in a month. he's also got nice control over his quirk, so i'm sure he'll make it in." mitsuki said. "what if y/n helps katsuki train! that way we can assure both our kids could be attending school together! it'd make me feel better about sending her to school again." my mom said. "that's a great idea, sana!" mitsuki agreed with my mom. "he's just gonna blow me up." i said. "trust me, if he does anything to you just let me know and he won't see the sunshine the next day." mitsuki told me with a bright smile.

"he usually gets ready to go for a run and train around this time, actually." mitsuki added. "it still surprises me how he's somehow responsible." my mom said, making mitsuki laugh. "do you think i could join him? i could just quickly run home and change into some of my training attire." i asked. "of course! go ahead and go home to change, i'll make sure he doesn't leave without you." mitsuki said while my mom nodded in agreement. "alright, thanks!" i said and left to change into some different clothing. i also put on better shoes and left back to the bakugo's while tying my hair up(or not if you have shorter hair)to see mitsuki scolding katsuki.

"uh, what happened-" i asked my mom who was standing near the doorway after letting me back in. "i don't even know at this point." my mom told me. "oh y/n's back! i already let katsuki know about the training together and he knows not to do anything or else i'll get at him." mitsuki said as katsuki just frowned at the ground. "that's great, but we should probably be going now. we'll be back later." i told them. "alright, be careful, and don't forget to time your running so we can compare it at home." my mom told me and i nodded before leaving with bakugo following behind me.

i started stretching my arms a little and noticed bakugo just staring at me. "what?" i asked while looking at him. "nothing. but why in the world are you of all people trying to get into u.a?" katsuki asked and started stretching a little himself. he was just in a tank top with sweats. "i already got in through recommendations through my mom." i told him. "HUH?!" katsuki almost yelled. "katsuki, chill." i told him. "one, don't call me that. and two, that doesn't mean you'll be really good. i'll still be better than you." he told me.

"yeah yeah, whatever katsuki. let's just hurry up and start training." i said and got myself ready to run. "how about we race to that park near the end of the neighborhood? i'm sure your slow anyway." katsuki said with a small smirk. "sure, but just know the slow one is you not me." i said back with a smirk, making katsuki scrunch up his face in annoyance. "let's just start." he said and almost immediately started running. i rolled my eyes him and sprinted behind him. katsuki wasn't too far ahead of me, so it was pretty easy to catch up. "WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?" he yelled at me once i had passed him. "you're just slow." i said and sprinted a good way in front of him before getting to the park.

after a few seconds, katsuki also showed up. "you cheated!" katsuki told me. "i didn"t cheat, you're just too much of a coward to accept your loss." i told him which made him look like he was about to explode. "we can rematch later if you want. let's just get to some more training." i said after. "what even is your quirk, freak?" katsuki asked me. i knew his quirk since i've seen him use it when i've been over at his house. though it's usually just when he gets mad. however, he's only seen me use my quirk that day we met.

"it's called glitch." i told him. "sounds pathetic." he said. i rolled my eyes at him and glitched myself behind him and smacked his head. "OI HOW'D YOU DO THAT?" katsuki yelled as he turned to me. "it's my quirk doofus." i said with a blank expression. "even if your quirk isn't super bad, mines still better and i'm still better than you." he told me. "whatever let's you sleep at night." i said. "WHAT'D YOU SAY GLITCH?" katsuki yelled again.