meeting !¡

having a superhero for a mom had its ups and downs. you definitely felt protected by your mother however this also meant moving around a lot. you thought you'd stop moving around once you had lived in tokyo for five years, but that wasn't the plan. you were currently fixing up the final touches of your brand new room. your mom relocated her hero agency which caused you to move to the shizuoka prefecture. you liked it better here anyways. it definitely wasn't as loud as tokyo, thought there would be occasional shouts in the area.

"y/n! come here!" your mom shouted. you then went to the living room to see your mom and another woman with really blonde hair. "y/n, this is our neighbor. she'll be watching you while i go out for work." my mom told me. "hello, i'm y/n nakamoto." i told the blonde woman and bowed. "oh, there's no need to be so formal! i'm mitsuki bakugo, but you could just call me mitsuki." she told me. "you're gonna go meet the rest of the bakugo family and stay at their house until i get back. i'll try to be back before 9:00." my mom told me and kissed my head before heading out with her hero gear on.

"why don't we go now!" mitsuki said and i followed her into her home after being sure to lock our new home. i took my shoes off at the entrance of the home, which was very nice. "you have a nice home." i told mitsuki. "thank you! you go ahead and sit down on the couch while i go get my husband and son." she said before heading to a different part of the house. i just sat on the couch and waited until i started hearing some yelling. i just ignored it until i'm assuming mitsuki's husband entered the living room.

"sorry, our son is being uncooperative right now. i'm masaru." he told me. "nakamoto y/n, it's nice to meet you." i replied with a slight bow. "wow you're really well mannered. i wish our son was that way." i heard masaru mutter to himself. seems like this son of theirs is a train wreck. "i already told you, old hag! i'm not meeting the neighbor!" i looked over to see mitsuki pushing a blonde boy into the living room with her. "shut up, and be nice!" mitsuki said and slapped the back of boy's head.

"sorry for our son, y/n. this is katsuki. katsuki, this is our neighbor y/n." mitsuki said while katsuki just tched. i bowed slightly as katsuki though it was obvious i wasn't getting a response back. "i'll go get dinner ready while you two get to know each other. your mother told me you're the same age as katsuki, so i'm sure you'll get along in some way!" mitsuki told us before leaving to the kitchen with masaru. "why are you in my house?" katsuki asked me as soon as his parents were out of sight.

"uhm, your mom is watching me while my mom is working since i don't know this area well yet." i told him. "weak." he suddenly said. "pardon?" i asked, not sure if i had heard him correctly. "i said, you're weak. you're my age and you still need a babysitter to watch over you. pathetic." katsuki told me before heading to, i assume, his room. though it may not seem obvious, i do have anger issues, so there was no way i was letting a little blonde boy call me pathetic and weak when he just met me. so i quickly touched the pillow katsuki had touched to glitch him back to the living room.

once he was back in the living room, sitting down on the couch. i looked at him with a blank expression. "oi, why am i here again!" he asked-yelled at me. "man you're dumb." i muttered. "WHAT WAS THAT YOU FREAK?" katsuki yelled, causing mitsuki to come back to the living room to see katsuki about to throw a tantrum. "KATSUKI BAKUGO GET YOUR ASS TO THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW." mitsuki yelled, making katsuki look at her in annoyance before leaving. "sorry about that y/n. he's pretty short-tempered. i'll take care of him." she told me before following katsuki back to the kitchen. well this is an interesting family.