Katsuki | 7

- I've seen the devil, yeah, I met him last night.
***

"Hey dumbass... let me hold your hand tomorrow!"

"Oh now you wanna hold my hand?"

Hearing his low growl under his breath where he then sat up from laying between my legs.

With his ashen blonde hair hitting my thighs with a slight tickle, leaving very subtle goosebumps across my sensitive skin.

"You're holding my hand tomorrow and I don't care you damn dumbass!"

"Blah blah yeah I know you don't, but why all of a sudden now even when I've tried holding yours before but it's always no!?"

He sat himself up with a low growl, facing me now with a snarl, he looked at me in the eye before he turned away with a light blush.

"Cause I just wanna okay..."

"Liar..."

"AND ALSO MAYBE BECAUSE THAT DUMBASS SHITTY HAIR HIT ON YOU THE OTHER DAY!"

There it is!

I knew that he wouldn't just wanna hold my hold out of that ashen heart of his- but don't get me wrong he does go outta his way to be hella affectionate and romantic when he can but this is Bakugou we're talking about when it comes to public affection... yeah that don't exactly mix well.

"He never hit on me blondie he just wanted to copy my homework for that day..."

"Then how come he didn't ask anyone else huh!? Why did he have to go out of his way to you? Out of everyone there?! Something that's mine!"

I only lightly laughed, ruffling his blonde locks with my fingertips.

Can't say that him calling me his wasn't something I loved, if anything I find it kinda erotic in a way.

"What would holding my hand even prove anyways to him?"

"To show that you're with me!
What else dumbass!?"

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed, "hey shh... Skarlette could be asleep, don't wanna wake her up."

He huffed at me but surprisingly listened to as he got quiet real quick, for context, my mom- well... caretaker more like, is Skarlette, an ex villan leader, from like centuries ago, she doesn't age, and obviously that comes with many questions how I came into her hands.

I just happen to be her bloodoff spring, she's my ancestor, and like her, I take after her blood manipulation quirk, sorta...

We'll save those tales for another time, rignt now I have a pouty faced explosion boy in my hands.

"You're too cute Bakagou..."

"Shut up... I'm not cute, I'm badass and cool!"

I snorted, "is that what you tell yourself at night right before you go to sleep?"

His nostrils inflared at be before frowning and turning away from my face. Gasping a fake hurt noise as I tugged on his muscular bicep in which he didn't budge.

"Oh come on... don't be such a sour puss," I yearned at him, only for the male to give the same treatment.

"Suck it!"

"You want me to?" I teased him.

His face blushed as I only laughed but then kissed his lips as he only paid me back with the same actions.

Leaving no room for him to be gentle, I felt Bakugou's rough hand snake behind my neck as he toppled over me with our lips still connected, harshly attacking my lips now with his soft ones.