ᑕᕼ-1: University/A Video Game

One calm Spring-like day, the Mystery Machine was driving along an empty road, heading to the city. The Mystery Inc. gang were getting ready to meet an old friend of theirs Braedey and his caretaker Willow hadn't seen before. Also, there was someone with the person the gang know of that Braedey may know of.

"I wonder who the person might be you know there." Braedey said at a few times, but he knew it was a surprise.

"Like, are we there yet, Fred?" Shaggy asked, all the while playing a handheld video game.

"I told you, Shaggy, soon." Fred replied.

"But you said that an hour ago, man." Shaggy sighed.

"It's so impressive that Eric might receive a grand for his computer project." Daphne said, while putting on some makeup.

Fred shrugged. "Doesn't surprise me. Back at high school, they practically lived in a computer lab. Right, Velma?" He asked.

Velma nodded. "Yep, he's one smart cookie." She tapped her forehead for emphasis.

"Rookie? Rookie!" Scooby asked.

Willow patted his head. "Sorry, Scooby. Figure of speech." She said to him.

Scooby sighed. "Aww."

Shaggy patted Scooby's head. "Cheer up, Scoob. When we get there, we'll get to play the game Eric designed. I bet it's way cooler than this one."

Scooby perked up. "Reah, cooler!"

Fred smiled. "Imagine a computer game starting all of us."

Velma nodded in agreement. "Solving mysteries in cyber chase."

As Shaggy continued playing his video game, his player got destroyed by the evil spaceship as it shows "GAME OVER". "Like, I hope I do better on Eric's game than this one." He said, and the gang laughed.

"Better luck next time, Shaggy." Braedey said to Shaggy.

~*~*~

The gang soon arrived at the state university outside of the city

The gang soon arrived at the state university outside of the city. They pulled into the guest carpark, and were walking along to the main building.

"Wow..." Willow said in awe. She then took Braedey's hand.

"Willow... I'm not a 5 year old, you know." Braedey said to her with an annoyed expression.

"I'm just being sure." Willow replied softly.

"HEY!" A portly security guard stopped the gang and walked over to them. "Where do you think you're goin'?"

 "Where do you think you're goin'?"