v. happy life

written in a minecraft and stream pov

"niki, are you sure this war would even be worth it?"  the girl said as she mined some blocks to smelt.

"ask tommy, and will." adeline groaned, since her and niki where well not like tomny and will had free roam of manberg.  both niki and adeline weren't the most into the war not like techno, who wasted his life on minecraft.

"have you spoken to him?" niki asked talking about techno.

"i haven't yet, I've been waiting for a long time to even ask what he is going to do.  even though i live with him."

"do you think he's?" she knew what niki meant, ever since tommy said there is a traitor in pogtopia she couldn't think of anything that would make techno the traitor.

"i doubt so niki, i have to go to his base soon.  speak with him about stuff."

"I'll see you later adeline."  she watched as the girl went back to the mines. 

she started walking to techno's base, she didn't get any pets, horses, or anything like that. she didn't need it, or really care much about it.

"hi, techno." she started walking to the man who was still, farming.

"you know you shouldn't be on the smp, wouldn't want you to lose a life," techno scoffed at the fact the girl didn't listen to his remark about her getting killed or worse losing her last. life

"I won't actually be that much in the war, what all is on your armour?" she asked.

"maxed."  she couldn't expect less from techno.

"you heard what tommy has been saying with well, dream?"

the man nodded his head. "adeline i doubt anyone is gonna stab us in our backs."  he slammed his fist on the table once more speaking. "and it isn't me."

she started walking away looking for the chest which he claimed had stuff for her in it. It wasn't hard to find due to the fact well it was small.

"you should probably put all that on."  she laughed as she opened up the chest but her face went blank when she saw what was in there.

"your kidding me a wither skelton skull?" she took it out placing it on her head. "look im almost as scary as your mom techno."  she joked as she took it off putting it back.

"i had one on me, wanted to give it to you.  even though you are not more than likely going to use it." she went through it more putting on the armor as she went along.

"i think you over did everything."  she joked looking at everything.

"like i said, couldn't see you getting hurt." he turned his head.  "i gotta meet up with wilbur and tommy make last minute things.  you, niki, and tubbo will be called in once we well for sure know."

she felt bad for the two young boys, one was a war commander basically and the other one was one of the best rats or moles.

she also felt bad for niki, the girl who seemed she didn't wanna be in this, or in anywhere.  she wished niki and here could make a little house in a nice flower field and bake goods together.