_*~Chapter 2: The Thing You Love Most~*_

~EPISODE 2~:The thing you love most~                                                     LONG CHAPTER ALART!!! 

Lydia was sleeping peacefully until she awoke from her slumber by the loud bell noise. Getting up, she looked outside to see the clock move. It works! She thought. Maybe these fairy tales might not be fictional after all... After a minute or two of staring at the view, she ran to her brother's room to see him doing the same thing she did with a smile.

"Henry!" catching him by surprise, she pounced on him. She suffocated him with a hug. She heard Henry laugh a tiny bit.

"It works, The clock" Lydia exclaimed, letting go of him. She was bouncing around, to gidy to calm herself. Henry smiled at his adorable sister. She was always excited for the simplest things.

~~~~~~~~~~

As the duo were getting ready, Lydia was laid on Henry's bed waiting for him until the door suddenly opened, revealing Regina with Henry's slightly destroyed book. Showing him the pages, Regina demanded

"The missing pages, where are they?" Her voice dripped with annoyance. Lydia glanced up to the two, staring intensely.

Henry turns to face her "It's an old book , stuffs missing. Why do you care" Henry walked away as his Lydia got up.

"I care because you both think I'm some evil queen," Lydia stared at her, unfrazzled. Actually, it was quite amusing. Henry turned to face her again as Regina glanced at both of her kids "And that hurts me, I'm your mother"

Henry grabs Lydia's hand and blurts out "No you're not" And tries to walk out of the room but Regina stops him.

"Then who is, That woman you brought here?" She was getting furious. Her grudge against Emma is starting to grow. Lydia just stared at them both as they continued to bicker.

"I don't like what she and this book is doing to you" a slight smirk appears onto her face "But thankfully, both are no longer an issue" Lydia was trying to contain her laughter as she stared at her mother, along with henry.

Regina noticed.

"What?" just as she said that, the bell chimes and she suddenly turns her head to the window.

Both children run out of the room as fast as their little legs can go before Regina could make a word.

~~~~~~~~~~

Both children were at granny's diner when they noticed Emma at the bar area

(i think) Reading through the newspaper. Being generous, they decided to order her a drink. As she was about to take a bite of an apple, the hot chocolate arrived, starling her.

"Hear you go!" ruby placed the drink in front of her. Emma looked at her with confusion.

"Thank you, but I didn't order that..." her voice trailed off. Ruby placed her head in her hands

"Yeah i know. You have an admirer" Shifting her gaze, Emma found the sheriff sitting at a table. Alone. Getting her stuff. Emma moves her way to stand in front of grahams table. He just noticed her as she came up.

"Ah, so you decided to stay?" He asked, looking to meet her slightly annoyed eyes.

They had a little bicker until Emma broke it.

"Look, the coco was a nice gesture. And I'm impressed that you guessed that I like cinnamon in my chocolate" The poor man looked utterly confused.

"Cause most people don't but I am not here to flirt. So thank you but no thanks." Emma finished looking at the confused man. She placed the coco onto his table.