CHAPTER #06 PART (A) ARE THEY STRANGERS?...

"No matter how hard you try to run from it, if it's your fate, you have to end up with it."

Cherry PARK POV

No, this is not possible, somebody is playing prank on us. I need to find him. Actually, we all need to find that person. Is it possible that someone from them is playing with us? Yes! It is, because no one else knows about it. I need to break the oath that we will never meet or talk to each other, because finding that person is necessary. I gulped down the pill & called everyone to meet at my farmhouse tonight.

AUTHOR'S POV

What the hell Cherry, Why have you called us here?" Niall said he was frustrated.

"Exactly we vowed not to meet each other again." Robert said.

"But we met & are in the same project, this is not a coincidence guys." Cherry said.

"Yeah! You are right, how come we all are together in one movie?" Robert questioned.

"You tell us, you met him first." Niall taunted.

"What do you mean, I told him everything, R you insane?" Robert shouted.

"Stop it both of you, Martha, you tell us, you were his assistant right, didn't you tell him?" Cherry inquired.

"R you mad! I am his assistant, not his girlfriend or wife, or if I would I would never tell this dirty secret of my past to him." Martha finally spoke.

"Nobody is pranking, right?" Cherry questioned again.

"We are not fools Cherry of playing about such things which lead to our destruction." Niall said he was annoyed.

"So somebody knows about it." Martha said she was gaining everybody's attention.

"How could that be possible? Nobody was there that night." Robert said while trying to think.

"I think there is a missing puzzle, we need to find out, ASAP." Niall said.

"Hello people, it looks like you have become very good friends in such a short time." Mr. Mcall said he was making an unexpected entry.

"Mr. Mcall, what are you doing here?" Cherry said he was suspicious.

"You guys are having a party behind my back. It kinda hurt, so I thought I'd invite myself. I did it right. He said with a suspiciously face.

"How you know we'll be here. This place is a secret hideout family, so how you...." Cherry said suspiciously

"I think these gifts lead me here!" Mr. Mcall said with a wide grin on his face.

FLASHBACK

"These are gifts for you people." Everybody got a small box as a token of their new journey & they wore it without knowing the consequences. Martha got a necklace, while Niall got cufflinks, Cherry got earrings & Robert got a watch, unknown to them the gifts had tracker in them...

END OF FLASHBACK

"How come these gifts will lead you here?" Martha said putting her hand on her necklace makes her totally confused.