✤ Epilogue 1 ✤

⁂A̳u̳t̳h̳o̳r̳ N̳o̳t̳e̳⁂ so I decided to make an epilogue which consist of two parts instead of a last chapter and an epilogue. I hope you like this new idea.

◦•●◉༻★⋆★⋆✧★⋆★༺◉●•◦

Being in the arms of the person you love, surrounded by your beloved family and friends. Nothing could be any better.

You finally met Lisa, She had a calm personality and she's  easily embarrassed but you loved her with all your heart. She told you how much she appreciates everything you did to her and her sister and actually asked for your permission to call you mom. of course you hugged her tightly, thank her for excepting you as a mother and told her how much you waited to hear that. Two years after, she completely finished her rehab and started studying at a special school. She also followed her dream and became the setter of the female volleyball team which you support her through all the time. She lives in the campus but on holidays and weekends, she'll stay at your parents house with them which is your old house since you moved with shuuta after the last match.

◦•●◉༻★⋆★⋆✧★⋆★༺◉●•◦

You and Gouenji started dating again after the finals and he did as promised, he cut his hair short and left the fifth sector. He proposed to you six months after in valentine day in a very romantic way and you said "yes" but you actually took him by surprise even more than he did to you. You also had a gift for him and he excepted it. when he opens it, his whole life changed. It was a tiny t-shirt with the number 10 on it a couple of tiny shoes, he was going to be a dad soon and surely the best dad ever. That day couldn't be any better. Of course you moved with him and took a vacation from work to plan for you wedding which will be six months after you give birth to your baby boy.

◦•●◉༻★⋆★⋆✧★⋆★༺◉●•◦

Lia was a the happiest to see you again. She finally got to have her family around her, her mom, sister, grandparents and friends. Of course she stayed with Kyouseke and the Inazuma team during all their practices and games and started to date Kyouseke. You were more than happy to hear that and gave them a long speech about love and relationships. You supported them and their choices and took both Kyouseke and yuuchi as your sons.

. ◦•●◉༻★⋆★⋆✧★⋆★༺◉●•◦

You saw an unfamiliar girl in Lisa's room when you came back the next morning. She was crying a lot and hesitated because she knows you didn't remember her. You gave her a hug and kissed the top of her head insuring her that you'll remember her soon. It was only one small accident three weeks after when she came to see you at work and saw you had a young boy as a patient, you were struggling to give him his medicine because of his stubbornness and she helped you. You both played with the little boy and and some point, memories about both of you started to flow back into your mind. You jumped on her giving one big of a hug while the boy looked at you like you're crazy. Her hair was different and she became more mature but you loved her anyway. She's your baby sister anyways.

◦•●◉༻★⋆★⋆✧★⋆★༺◉●•◦

You met all of your old friends and remembered them during the baby shower. Each one had a special way to get your memories for them to come back and eventually, everything was back as it was before. Your parents moved back to their old house after you moved in with Gouenji and the girls lived with them. They wanted you to start your own life with your fiance but helped you a lot during your pregnancy. You were thankful for Natsumi, Aki, Haruna, Fuyuka and you mom for taking care of you and stay with you when Gouenji wasn't home.

Yes you were such a grumpy pregnant woman but everyone stayed around you and gave you all the love you need until the last day..

To be continued...