14 -❖ my fault...❖

◦•●◉༻★⋆★⋆✧★⋆★༺◉●•◦

It was dark.

Darker than the darkest of the nights.

Darker than anyone could ever see.

It was just too dark .

"What do we do?"

"We wait for the boss "

"How long to though? she's gonna wake up and we can't just knock her down again"

"We'll do if we have to"

"HELL NO, don't you have any feelings or sympathy?!"

"We're mafia members, we don't have sympathy"

" I'm just a hacker, don't pull me into your shit "

"Yeah, but you're working for us "

"Oh f*ck off old man"

Y/n felt everything around spin in circles, her head ached with every move. She slowly felt herself Open her eyes, her vision was blurry at first but it soon cleared up. Where on earth is she ?

She looked around the room she was in and there was darkness all around, except  for a small little lamp that had one bulb lit right above her figure. She noticed herself being tied up in a wooden chair with chains surrounding her waist in a strange way. she also noticed two figures lying not far away from her, they're somehow familiar. Suddenly Her eyes widened remembering the past events that had happened and how did she get in here.

Two strangers kidnapped her and made her lost conscious to bring her to their unknown boss who apparently wants to see her. she also recognized the two males lying unconscious and heavily beaten up a few steps away, they're the security guards she met a few weeks ago in the fifth sector's headquarter.

She groaned lightly after feeling the sudden pain in the back of her head and that brought the attention of Minho and Akashi.

"Well well finally our little princess decided to honor us and wake up " said Minho in a teasing tone.

"Where I'm I? " Y/n asked but instead of answering her they both smirked and distracted themselves from her deadly stares . Akashi by cleaning his gun and Minho by tapping on his laptop.

" Please release my hands" she spoke again after getting no response from them " oh ~ does those ropes making our lady uncomfortable here~ "

"No, I want to check on the guards over there. Please, they need medical attention immediately "

' what the hell, she's not afraid if us or trying to escape. She's worried about those stranger's life ! ' they both said in their minds totally surprised.

"We can't do that, you're our hostage and we can't let you moved until the boss is here" spoke Akashi.

"Don't worry about them, I made sure they alive and we'll release them after everything is done. We don't want the attention of the police all over us for three people, one is enough. " Said Minho earning a glare from Akashi.

'Wait a second, that means they're ready to get rid of only one person because it's easier and less troublesome! and that person is ME ' the last sentence made Y/n shake in fear. what about Lisa and Emilia? her parents, Mamoru, her friends and Gouenji? No she's not ready to die yet .

"Can I have some water? " No, she's not going run away. Not now at least.

Akashi and Minho turned to each other and nodded, then Akashi walked to her and helped her drink easily from the plastic bottle.

"Thanks" Y/n said after she finished and Akashi get back to his chair. She started asking random questions, They thought she's trying to become closer to them but it wasn't the truth.

Actually, one of the bodyguards was conscious and he was trying to reach his phone. Y/n noticed him and she's attempting to distract her kidnapers.

BOOM

The metal door opened with a loud bam reveling a man in his mid thirties wearing a dark purple tuxedo, he had this crazy look on his face which is half burned from the left side of his forehead down to the opposite side of his neck.

" Hello California!" shouted the new man which made both Akashi and Minho stand up and hung their faces down in fear .

He scanned the room for a minute before taking slow steps towards Y/n. All this time Y/n was trying to remember this man but it was all useless. No matter how long she stares in his face she couldn't recognize him .

Once he became five steps away he stopped. all the attention was on him, he closed his eyes and sigh " didn't I told to get rid of them " he spoke which made Y/n even more confused and scared. She had an idea about who's he talking about but she pushed it away " he can't" she convinced her self but it wasn't true.

The crazy man extend his arm still closing his eyes, it seems like it's a signal for his men because Akashi in a matter of two seconds handed him his gun.

Your heart Start to beat crazily with your eyes in a shape of a golf ball from the shock. He did it... He shoot them... Not his men ... But the bodyguards... Both of them received a shot in the head ... Of course they're dead now... Now way they could make it.

Akashi and Minho didn't flinch, not a slight reaction but Y/n...

Horror. Death. Fear. Cold . Pain. Empty . Anger .but mostly regret.

It's all because of me .. if I just minded my business.. if I didn't hack into their database.. they wouldn't come after me.. and these men wouldn't kill them ... it's my fault.. my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault..my fault.....

You didn't realize you kept mumbling the same words over and over with tears and shakey body until he slapped you .

" Oh ~Not yet dear Dr L/N. Not until I show you the real horror so you can pay for what you did to me back then ... six years after you took my son away from me and made my own wife do this to my face.. I hope you don't have any plans for the rest of your life because you'll be spending it here with me to pay back~"

Son .. wife..six years ago... hello California.. purple tuxedo... It all make sense now.. it's him ... Leonardo Martian.

"Leonardo Martian" you mumbled " haha glad you remember me Dr L/N and now how about a little preview of what's gonna happen from now on"

You couldn't move your eyes from him neither could you say anything more. It wasn't your fault, it was his ..

Leonardo put his hand under your chin to remove your face towards Minho's laptop. You took a minute for your eyes to adjust the strong light coming from the screen.

What you saw totally made you fear even more ( if that's possible). She's awake, Lisa is awake finally with Natsumi, Fuyuka and Lia surrounding her while a doctor was examining her .

" That doctor is one of our guys" said leonardo with a huge smirk on his face, Akashi and Minho turned their heads away feeling sorry for you .

"N-no what are you g-going to do "

"Oh dear~ everything is sweet In his right time. But first, Why don't we recall some of our old memories together~. I didn't welcome you in my hideout in a proper way either~. Akashi, Minho get rid of these garbage there while I take my dear Y/n for a small dinner~" .

Leonardo dragged you with the chair you were tied up to outside the room not flinching a bit from your resistance while his men dragged the dead bodies from the back door.

. ꧁☆𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗☆꧂