14.

Armani T'jai Wilson
- 8 Weeks Later

I pulled up to Sincere's house. I called and let her know I'm outside.

She knocked on the window, I unlocked the door.

"Hey Bitch." I said as she got in.

"Hey." She mumbled back.

"Whats Wrong With You?" I asked starting the car.

"I'm Pregnant." She mumbled.

"Girl You Should Be Happy. It's By Breezy Right?" I asked.

She grew quiet.

"Sincere, Please Tell Me You And Von Still Not Messing With Each Other." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Armani What Was I Suppose To Do?" She said crying.

"How About , Dayvon I Got A Boyfriend." I said.

"I Did !! Armani I Can't Leave Him Alone , I Went Against My Mama For Him. Feelings Just Don't Wash Away Over Night." She said crying.

"So Sincere What You Gone Do About The Baby?" I asked.

Sincere Merjè Johnson

"Ima Abort It." I said wiping my tears.

"Sincere Thats A Innocent Child, That Baby Didnt Ask To Be Here And Now That It Is. I Will Not Let You Abort It, You Laid There And Got Pregnant Now It's Time To Take Care Of That Child." She said.

"Armani, I Don't Know What To Do." I said crying.

"I Just Told You What Your Going To Do, Now You Have A Choice Your Going To Tell Von Or I'm Going To. That Man Deserves To Know The Truth." She said pulling off.

I nodded.

The rest of the car ride was silent.

I looked up and seen we was at Dayvon's house.

Armani looked at me. I nodded and got the car.

I slowly walked towards door. Once I reached the door I hesitated. I looked back and seen Armani making a knocking motion with her hand.

I knocked on the door and stood back.

"On King David State Yo Business, Who You Is?" I heard von say.

"Open The Door Dayvon." I said laughing.

I heard the locks being unlocked.

"On King David, I Was Finna Shoot You Ion Even Play Like That." He said pulling me into the house.

I let out a silently laugh.

"But What You Doing On This Side, Aint You Suppose To Be With Yo Lil Boyfriend Or Whatever He Wanna Be." He said laughing.

"I'm Pregnant Dayvon." I mumbled.

"Speak Up Lil Folks, What I Tell You About That." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm Pregnant." I said looking at the ground.

"I Knew That." He said laughing.

"How The Hell You Know?" I said.

"You Think You Gone Walk Outta My Life Like That, Ion Think So We Got 18 More Years Together." He said laughing walking off.

Did This Nigga Just Admit To Trapping Me ?