07.

Sincere Merjè Johnson

When I walked in I was greeted by my mother.

"Where Were You?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"I Went To Visit My Father." I Mumbled.

"You Were At A Graveyard For 7 Hours Sincere?"
She asked mugging me.

I stayed silent.

"You Were Probably Out Being Hoeing, Selling Your Body To That Von Boy." She said.

"I'm Not A Prostitute That Was You." I said.

"Girl What Did You Just Say To Me." She said balling here fist and walking towards me.

"I Said I'm Not A Prostitute That Was You. I'm Not Scared Of You." I said.

As the words left my mouth I felt a burning sensation on my cheek. I touched the spot that she slapped.

"You Think You Grown Huh?! Every Since Your Father Died You've Been Disrespecting Me Well That Stops Today." She screamed in my face.

"Get Out Of My Face." I said softly.

"Or What Huh?! You Gone Hit Me." She said.

My phone dinged I had a text message.

I looked at the message it was from Von letting me know he was outside.

I tried to get past my mama.

"Where Do You Think Your Going." She said grabbing my phone.

Before I could answer she threw it against the wall. I watched as my phone shattered into pieces.

"MY PHONE." I yelled out walking towards the where my phone pieces are.

Before I could walk over there. She grabbed my hair and dragged me into the kitchen.

I screamed out in pain.

"Shut Up I'm Not Even Hurting You." She said dragging me across the ground.

I bit her leg causing her to scream in pain.

I got up and ran into the kitchen. I looked around the kitchen looking for a weapon, I seen a frying pan sitting on the stove I grabbed it.

"Bitch I'm Gone Fuck You Up." My mother yelled as she walked into the kitchen.

I struck her in the back of the head. Once she hit the ground I ran upstairs and threw some clothes in a bag. I looked in the mirror to see my face all bruised up and my lip busted.

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs and out the door.

Dayvon Daquan Bennett

I looked up to see Sincere running full speed to my car. I unlocked my door. She got in and was breathing heavy.

"You Good Ma, I Need To Go In There And Empty The Clip." I said.

"Can I See Your Phone." She asked outta breath

I nodded and handed her my phone.

I watched as she called a number.

"Hello, Honesty Whatever You Do Don't Come To My House Just Don't I'll Explain When I Get Another Phone Until Then Call This Number." She said hanging up.

I watched as she threw her bag in the backseat and put her head down.

"I'm Not Leaving Until You Tell Me What Happened." I said turning towards her.

"Von Please Go I'll Tell You But You Gotta Get Away From Here I Think I Killed Her." She said panicking.

I started the car and sped off.

"You Killed Somebody Who Was It, Ma You Don't Look Like That Type." I said glancing between her and the road.

"I Said I Think I Killed Her , And My Mother I Think I Killed My Mother." She said still breathing heavy.

My eyes widen.

"What The Hell Happened?" I asked.

She started explaining everything that happened.

I pulled up in my driveway.

"Well First Things First , You Need To Shower And Get That Blood Off Your Face, Because If She Call The Police And They Come Looking For You And You Covered In Blood You Going To Jail. Tomorrow We Gone Get You A New Phone." I said looking over at her.

"Von She Seen You Text Me." She said.

"What's The Problem With That You Grown Ain't It Ma?" I asked.

She grew quiet.

"Sincere, You Grown Ain't It Lil Folks." I asked again.

"Not Exactly." She said softly.

"What You Mean, There Is No Not Exactly You Either Grown Or Not." I semi yelled.

She grew quiet again.

"I'm Sorry For Yelling At You Ma, Tell Me The Truth And Don't Lie To Me. How Old Are You?" I asked turning to fully face her.

"17." She Mumbled.

"YOU HOW OLD." I yelled.

"17." She Mumbled again.

"FUCK MAN." I said hitting the steering wheel.

I guessed I scared her cause she jumped.

"Do You Not Realize What You Done Did Lil Folks. Yo Mama Can Call The Police And Say I Kidnapped You Then What Huh?!" I said.

She stayed quiet.

"Mane Get Out , We Gone Figure Something Out." I said grabbing her bags.

Sincere Merjé Johnson

I slowly got out the car and followed Von inside. Once we got inside he took me upstairs to his room.

"You Can Have My Room Ill Sleep In The Guest Room. The Towels Under The Sink." He said throwing my bag on the bed and walking out.

I walked towards the door and locked it.

I laid across the bed and cried myself to sleep.

Where did my life go wrong ...

*
*
* CHAPTER 8 COMING WHEN I WAKE UP😭😭😭😭...
*
*
* All This Hard Work I'm Putting In😒... My Comments Be Dry , Y'all Scared To Talk Me Assum?😂😂😭😭😭I'm Nice - Ish 🤣😭🙃.
*
*
* But For Real , What Y'all Think Gone Happen With Sincere And Von ?! Y'all Think Her Mama Dead ?! Let Me Know Sum Talk To A Bitch😂😂💕💕.