05.

Sincere Mejè Johnson

"Sincere!!" My mother yelled walking in my room.

"Before You Start Your Speech , Yes I Went To The Concert I Told You Give Me Permission Or I Will Sneak Out So Yes I Snuck Out." I said pulling the covers over my head.

"Sincere, You Always Go Behind My Back And Do The Opposite Of What I Tell You I'm Just Protecting You." She said standing at the doorway.

"Your Protecting Me From What ?! The Darkness ? There Is Nothing To Protect Me From The Only Thing Your Doing Is Stopping Me From Having A Normal Childhood." I said getting out of the bed.

"Sincere You 17!! There Are Some Sick Men Out Here In The World, You Never Know You Could Have Been Kidnapped Or Anything Sweetheart , I Just Want The Best For You." She said.

"No You Want Me To Be A Nunn , And Help The Children And The Feed The Homeless, That's Not Me I'm Not Grandma. I'm Young I Want To Live And Experience Life. Your Trying To Tell Me Otherwise You Want Me To Be Old Before My Time." I said pacing the room.

"Sincere!! As Long As You Are Under My Roof You Will Obey Me." She yelled walking into the room.

"Obey?! Obey?! Do I Look Like A Dog To You. At Times I Really Wish It Was You In The Car Crash Instead Of Dad." I said screamed grabbing my phone and storming past her.

"Sincere Sincere Get Back Here!!" She yelled as I ran out the house.

I know I'm wrong for saying such evil things towards my mother, but every since my dad died in the car crash she's been super overprotective.

I walked to the cemetery with tears pouring down my face. As I reached my father's grave, my vision was filled with tears.

"Oh How I Miss You So Much." I said dropping to my knees.

"You Never Told Me Life Would Be This Hard Without You. What Am I Suppose To Do Daddy Huh? You Were The Only Person Who Understood Me." I said rubbing his headstone.

I sat there for hours and hours crying with my knees pressed against my chest.

"Sincere." I heard a familiar voice call out.

I ignored it and continued crying.

"You Good Ma?" The voice said.

I recognize that voice from anywhere.

"Yeah Von." I said quickly wiping my tears.

"No You Not Ma, What's On Your Mind?" He asked sitting beside me.

I just looked at my father's headstone and shook my head.

"Why Do We Live To Die Von?" I asked rocking back and forth.

"That's A Good Question, Ion Got The Answer Ma Ian Jesus Or Nothing." He said.

I signed.

"This Your Uncle Assum Lil Folks?" He asked.

"No, This Is My Father." I said softly.

"Damn, I'm Sorry Fa Ya Lost Lil Folks." He said rubbing my back.

I simply nodded.

"Have You Ever Lost Somebody That Made Your World Stop Spinning?" I asked.

"Yeah, I Lost My Bestfriend T.Roy And My Uncle When I Was Locked Up." He said sighing.

"How Did You Feel?" I asked looking up at him.

"I Was Fucked Up , I Lost My Bestfriend Me And T.Roy Went Through Everything Together, And It Fucked Me Up That I Couldn't Go To His Funeral Cause I Was In Jail." He said shaking his head.

"Was This Before You Started Rapping?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

Dayvon Daquan Bennett

"What Were You Locked Up For Then?" She asked.

"Connection With A Shooting, Two People Died They Charged Me With One Count Of Murder And Two Counts Of Attempted Murder." I said looking at her.

She stayed silent. I watched as the wind blew through her hair and the sun beam down on her brown skin.

"But I ain't do shit." I said breaking the silence.

"I Know." She said getting up and walking away.

*
*
* AAAAHHHHHH😭😭😭, Y'all See What I'm Doing With The Song Lyrics ? Shits Fye Ain't It ? Yeah I Know🤣 But Naw Fr , I See Y'all Fucking With It.
*
* Talk To Me How Y'all Feeling , Y'all Like It So Far ?! 💕 Don't Be Scared To Give Me Feedback- Writesbynek💕💕.
*LongLiveVonDaGreat🌚💙.