chapter 3

chapter 3

"not all things can stay the same"

song: drew barrymore ~ sza

it's been a while since i've been back, 2 weeks to be precise.

things were still pretty much back to before, except for the newest member of mans or should is say mang. since i left, does that make me the newest member?

anyways, i came to the conclusion that i do not like ginny, at all.

she is always trying to mix herself in the conversation.

for example, when me and norah talk about the time we saved a baby turtle out of an abandoned aquarium, she still found a way to share her story about the time max showed her a picture of a baby turtle that had only one paw.

i don't think ginny likes me either. i don't sit still and keep quiet when she abnoxiously interuppts abby or when she starts whining about her mom for the 20th time that day.

"are you gonna drive or not?"

my thought faded away and i focused back at max, who was now sitting in the passenger seat of my dad's light green cadillac.

"okay but can we talk about how lana is bringing out her 3rd album this year?"

abby rolled her eyes, "sam, dont get me wrong, i love your exitement and all, but i just heard hunter is looking for you in the cafeteria, said it had something to do with a poem?"

i chuckled and hit abby's shoulder as sam made her way to the cafeteria in a hurry.

"abbyyyy" max whined, "we talked about this, hunter is with ginny now, you can't go around telling people he's writing poems for samantha" she snapped

"pff its not like they're gonna last anyways" i said

"sage! don't be mean"

"come on max, hunter out of all people? i'll give it 2 months top"

max gasped and abby giggled "nah, make that 3 weeks"

"wanna bet?"

"no no no betting on our friend's realtionship" max turned around and flicked us both on the forehead.

"ginny's not my friend" i snarled.

"whatever let's just get to class"

"which one should we watch?"

i was sitting on max's bed, surrounded by barbie dvd's.

"you pick one, you know them better"

"the swan lake it is" she sighed and put the dvd in the player.

we were half way through the movie when i heared soft snoring. i looked down at my lap and saw max with her eyes closed, her mouth was slightly open and her curls were covering the majority of her face.