Never Again

"Hope!" Thunder gasped "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"We just texted yesterday" I say pointing out the obvious "Anyway what are you doing in a place like this?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing."

"I was just beating up Winter's ex with bread, don't ask."

"I was looking for a youtuber I like."

"Oh really who?"

"Zoe Sugg" Why would she be around here?

"Oh gosh look at the time I'm going to be late," I say trying to escape the awkward moment. "See you later" I wave trying not to be too rude. I took the tube home and got ready to go to Dan and Phil's house. I can't believe it, I'm going to Dan and Phil's house, wait I don't know where they live. I was snapped out of the thought as some one grabbed me around the waist.

"HEY!!!" I screamed, trying to run forward.

"Hey little lady aren't you pretty" A
low scratchy voice came from behind me.

"HELP" I screamed before the man covered up my mouth with his dirty hand. I heard foot steps from around the corner, is it someone else to help him. I started crying as he reached down to my belt. Then the foot steps grew louder and faster before a tall man with a brown fringe burst into the ally way. Dan? But there where still footsteps from the other side out came a boy my age with ginger hair. Thunder? The man didn't stop fiddling with my belt. I shut my eyes, until the man fell bringing me down with him. Two strong arms pulled me out of the mans arms. I still didn't open my eyes, I was carried across the alleyway to the other side and set down, I opened my eyes to see too brown beautiful eyes staring back.

"Are you ok?" The boy asked, Dan Howell asked

"No" I said taking in a shaky breath before Thunder ran over to me.

"Hope what happened" he asked handing me a coffee. Where did he get this? Wait did Dans face just drop, why would he do that?

" Well I was walking away back to my flat and bam this guy grabbed onto my waist." I could fell Dan pull me into a hug.

"It's ok it's over now do you want me to take you home?" He whispered into my ear.

"Sure" I said calming myself down, I started to get up before Thunder's eyes got really wide.

"Your Danisnotonfire!" He stated eyes wide.

"Uh ya that's me" Dan said stopping to face him

"Ok cool thanks bye!" Thunder said racing away. After that Dan brought me home and told me what building his flat was in.

"Thank you bye Dan see you later!"

"Bye Hope"

Dan's POV

I heard a scream from the ally way I was walking by. Is someone having a baby, can I eat the placenta? Dan no just go around the corner to see what is happening. I saw Hope, the girl I met in a mans arms. Oh my gosh. I ran up only to see a boy run from the other side of the ally way. I punched the guy in the face and grabbed Hope from out of his arms.

I ended up taking Hope home and going out to get the movie The Fault in our Stars. I can't wait for her to come over.

Thunders POV

I heard a scream from the ally way, I ran around to see Hope in a strange man's arms. What? A boy came up and punched him and grabbed Hope. I ran over, wait the guy was Dan Howell.

"Your Danisnotonfire!" I said eyes wide, wow I really liked his videos. I handed Hope a coffee. Then they both turned around and left. Well this stinks.

A/N so I hit 320 reads!! OMG. I never thought that would happen. I really love all the people that read this, I means so much to me. 😊 So would you guys like me to make a contest for entering a character. If you do comment and I'll show you how to enter in the next chapter.

MrsStein😊