Phone Call

I was sobbing, we just finished Death Note, if you can't tell. (A/N Team L or team Light?) Then my phone rang, I looked over to see a number I didn't recognize.

"Hello?" I questioned

"Uh, Hey is this Hope?" A male voice asked

"Yes, who is this?"

"Oh sorry it's Dan" My eyes widened. HE WAS CALLING ME!!!!!

"Ok hold on" I muted the call and screamed making Winter jump.

"Oh my gosh Hope what's wrong?" Winter asked worried

"Dan called me!!!" I held up a finger to hush her and in muted the call. "Ok I'm back sorry"

"Oh it's ok do you want to come over to me and Phil's place, you can bring any friends."

" Ya, sure when?" I said in a rush

"Uh tomorrow at like 3?"

"Ya sure see u tomorrow."

"Bye"

"Bye" I screamed again and told Winter our plan, to find her in the corner.

"Winter, what's wrong?"

"I don't like people seeing me cry." She said between sobs.

"Why are you crying about?"

"My boyfriend broke up with me over text." Oh man he's going to have to deal with me.

"Winter, it's ok," I soothed "he was trash anyways and I'm going to find him and smack some sense in to him." Winter looked up and nodded her head.

Dan's POV

I had just invited Hope over, I was so excited. She was so beautiful and I was going to ask her on a date... If I don't chicken out.

"Dan!" Phil called from the other room "Did you get my raspberry shampoo?" I sighed, he's 28.

"Yes Phil I got your shampoo." I walked into the room where Phil was playing Sonic. I told him about my plan with our guesteses.

"Dan you haven't had a girl friend in four years, are you sure?"

"I didn't say I was going to ask her to be my girl friend I just want to go on a date" I said getting annoyed at Phil.

"Ok, well I'm going to go record a new video." Phil walked away and tripped on a rock. "Ouch! Dan why is there a rock right here!" Why was there a rock there?

"I don't know" I said going into my room, and getting on the internet.

A/N So I got like 40 more views in two days. I can't believe it. I also just found out my friend is going to a Imagine Dragons concert in June. He's so lucky but I'm more of a BVB and MCR fan.

Also go follow the person Winter is based off of.

Thefault367_dan