GOTOSLEEP: I'll get Nedzu, seeing as Aizawa just threw his phone across the room like a toddler.

Aizawa-San: HE SENT ME TO VOICEMAIL!

Katsuki: Wait...

COCK-tail: ?

Katsuki: OH. MY. GOD.

They/Them: And now they're is broken, look at what you all did!

Katsuki: YOURE-

IGotsAim: What is it kid???

Aizawa-San: Spit it out.

Katsuki: YOU'RE PRO HEROS!!

COCK-tail: Whoa- kid caught up qUiCk.

Aizawa-San: Hizashi, shut up.

COCK-tail: Oof yo-

Aizawa-San: How did you know that kid? None of us said our hero names.

COCK-tail: Kinda sus kid.

Katsuki: One, don't say that, gross and two, it wasn't hard to figure out...

They/Them: ?

Katsuki: Hhhhhhhhh

Katsuki: Ok ok, so first, it was with the whole "Aizawa-San" thing, it was kinda a dead give away, ngl, and then it was the mention of Nedzu-San, that was another thing, I mean, he's the principal of UA. Number one hero school in Japan, you know?

Katsuki: Oh yeah, and the mention of Chiyo-Chan, she's Recovery Girl, right? My dad talks about her a lot. He said Nedzu was creepy when he was in school, he acts weird..but seems cool.

RatlOrD: I like you, Bakugou-Kun.

Katsuki:...how do you know my name? :0

RatlOrD: I searched "Katsuki" and found you. :)

Katsuki: Huh-

Katsuki: You're weird..

RatlOrD: I know. :)

Katsuki: Cool.

Igotgreys: What the fuck-

BadBitch: How long have you been here?

Igotgreys: Yes.

RatlOrD: Anyway, how DID you get into this chat? I'm sure I made sure that no one, other than staff, could get into it. And there is a password as well, you need my email too.

Katsuki: Idk

Katsuki: Just be like that sometimes.

BadBitch: I'm surprised at how calm you're being.

COCK-tail: Ikr?? I thought he'd be frickin out!

Katsuki: Oh, oh no, I'm definitely freaking out.

They/Them: You seem calm though-

Katsuki: My nose is bleeding, lmao, and I'm laughing from excitement! Maybe a hint of exhaustion but like, not the point rn.

Aizawa-San: What!? Why is your nose bleeding!?

GOTOSLEEP: As it says in my username, sleep child!!

Katsuki: One, it bleeds randomly, mainly when I'm happy about something and two, you sound like my dad..

GOTOSLEEP: Well your father is right, sleep is very important and you should care for yourself more.