Tired?

Xiaos POV
"What." I am going to kill someone. "Come." He grabbed my hand and dragged me away, far away. Soon we were by a tree with the statue of the anemo archon. "Nice right? Now then," he cleared his throat and began to hum, playing his flute. This is so... I felt so tired all of the sudden, I felt someone hold me up as I started nodding off. "Sleepy?" Venti asked. "Sleep? I'm an adep..."

Ventis POV
I began to play my song, this will help him rest tonight. I humming softly, strumming along, already tired eh? "Sleepy?" I took a quick glance before looking back at my instrument. Of course he won't admit it, prideful adeptus. I looked back at him "Sleep? I'm an adep..." he laid down, his eyes struggling to stay open. I didn't expect it to put him to sleep that quick. Well then, let's go green fellow. Fuck what's his name? 

I carried him to my house, yes all the way, I have the power of wind. I placed him on my bed and got in next to him, shutting of the lights and putting the blanket over us. Wait. I should sleep on the foor, it's the considerate thing to do. I quickly fell asleep after that. Why would I get up now?

The very next day bumbum ba bum dadadum

Chuiuaha kinne POV
I slept- what the fuck. I.. well I guess I do sleep a bit more often then I lead on but that easily? And I feel warm. Is this what it's like to sleep peacefully? I look to see venti curled up beside me. He's so close... I didn't even realize how touch deprived I've been. What now, do I sleep more? That sounds best but perhaps I should wander around, and see if I can make him something in return. Would he be ok with that? I'll make something and leave before he wakes up, I just need to learn how to cook and-

"Xiao? Oh you're finally awake!" Rex lapis save me. "Let's go I'll make some food for us ok?"  Venti got out of bed in a rather comfy looking shirt and gray shorts. Archons why?

 Archons why?