Part 2

Venti mocha with two pumps of hazel POV
I felt a pair of eyes on me, I sneaked a small glance towards the entrance of the winery, seeing a boy. He's definitely not from here, he doesn't seem like an average person. I'll have to talk to him later, opportunities like this shouldn't be passed by after all. Now, I just need to collect my payment and get away from the crowd...

Xiao POV
Where did he go? He couldn't have gone far... I felt a hand grab mine, I couldn't process I was being pulled away. I haven't been touched in so long,it feels.. no. I am going to kill this person, how dare they touch the adept- oh. The green fellow, Venti. How do I talk to him? "Mr. Barbatos, I admire your work dearly, would you mind playing for me just once? I will give you any compensation you request! I looked at him with hopeful eyes. It's the Barbatos, I've looked for him for so long. I felt starstruck. I even smiled. The memories, seem to be calmer around him. He is the God of freedom so perhaps... "Are you fucking crazy keep it down!" He whisper yelled. "Listen, I don't know how you know me but do not tell anyone" his half angry half worried expression turned into a smirk, "and as for payment, a bottle of nice wine will do!" He smiled warmly, closing his eyes. I never should have come here.