𝟭𝟰 || 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

Start bij het begin

"Hmph, funny. You're usually so feisty," Jean remarked.

In one quick movement, Jean threw you over his shoulder, dangling you over the back of him while keeping a grip on your lower legs.

"Hey!" you growled, thudding his back with your fists as he casually walked around, with you desperately writhing from his grip.

He even began to whistle, as if to spite you, and strolled close to where Sasha was and gave her a friendly wave, ignoring the way you were kicking in protest.

"Jean fucking Kirschtein!" you argued.

"Fine, fine, I'll put you down." Jean set you on the floor again, pinning you down under his body-weight.

Your wrists were held down by his, your body too. Your noses were so close that they skimmed each-other, your face heating. You were completely under Jean's control but that was only because you had been going easy on him this whole time. After all, you hadn't even used any of your powers yet. It was like Jean had forgotten they had ever existed at all.

"You just can't meet my eye, can you..?" Jean breathed, taking a hand to your jaw and moving it to face you.

The action freed one of your wrists.

A wicked smile spreading across your face, you hardened your hand and thudded it against Jean, the force making him release all contact of you and shoving him to the ground, leaving you to easily and swiftly stand up.

"Impressive," Hange smiled from the sidelines, watching as you released the titan-skin from your hand and use it to beckon Jean up instead.

"Get up, I'm done horsin' around," you smiled lopsidedly to Jean, who heaved himself to stand and groaned at your shitty joke.

Up until this point had been simple hand-to-hand combat, merely a warm up. The real purpose of this was for you to improve your skill.

"Remember, this is practice, for me. I want you to strike at me, as hard as you can, don't worry about hurting me," you ordered him, preparing to spar with him again.
"But-"
"I can protect myself, Jean.  I think we've proven that."

He paused reluctantly for a moment, before relaxing out of it and striking your left arm. Right before he could hit you, you sealed it over with the icy substance, which he hit.

Shaking his wrist, Jean whined, "Fuck, that shit hurts."

Your eyes widened at him as you looked over his pained fist. 
"You alright? We don't have to do this if I'm too strong for you," you asked.

"Yeah, as if I'm going to throw the towel in after you say that," Jean chuckled back, throwing his fist to your face.

Using all the energy you possessed, you concentrated your entire force to the small spot on your cheek that he had aimed for, and successfully froze it. Hange cheered from the side, as all was going to their plan.

Jean and you continued for a while, until he was exhausted and you had almost mastered the power of hardening and unhardening on command.

Index finger beckoning you, Hange called you over.  Jean kept nearby, and Eren was already waiting by their side.

"Let's see you fight Eren now. Remember, I don't expect you to win, and Eren here won't do anything to seriously harm you. It's just a training exercise," Hange explained, patting Eren on the shoulder.