𝟭𝟯 || 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻

╔══════ ♥ ══════╗

↳ 13 , sweet reunion

warnings : none

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

❝your smile ignites just like a candlelight,
then somehow i know everything's alright❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Just over a month had passed since your trial.

Now, the majority of the injuries had mostly healed, however the scars they left behind were never-leaving. Most of the recovery had been spent helping Historia at her orphanage, as your broken ankle hadn't left you able to work at helping the Scouts prepare for their return to Shiganshina, in the aim of taking it back from the titans.

But today, all would change. You had been given the all-clear to return to training, so it was your last day helping at the orphanage.

"Miss y/n?  Are you coming with us?" a young boy with light blond hair, Sam, asked you, snapping you out of your daze as you lounged against an old willow tree, surrounded by beautiful indigo-coloured flowers.

Lifting yourself up from the trunk, you stood up straight and smiled at Sam.

"I'm coming now!  Want a piggyback there?" you replied and gestured for him to jump on your back, which he did.

You had never cared much for children, but you had decided to adopt some of Historia's kind-heartedness during your stay at the orphanage.  Without question, she had always helped you whenever your injuries had flared up, and the only thing she showed to the children was love.

Holding Sam steady by his legs as he sat on your back, you heaved him up higher and began to race towards the orphanage.  You ran across the field to where Historia was out on the porch, chasing after some of the other children in the meadow.  Over by a wooden fence, three familiar figures were facing you, talking. 

A faint feeling of pleasant shock passing over you, you slowly placed Sam on the grassy ground and walked closer to the fence, to get a better look.

"Is that..?" you muttered under your breath, approaching the three men of your age.

One had a full head of blond hair, next to him one with far darker hair and confident green eyes, the final one of the three standing tallest, with ash brown hair that you knew well.

Realising them to be Armin, Eren and Jean, you took off towards them and leapt over the fence, making Jean chuckle at your excitement.