𝟭𝟰 || 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

Start from the beginning

Slicing the necks of titan dummies, Mikasa and Sasha swept through the air above, while Armin and Eren were in heated conversation to the side.  To the left Jean stood a short distance away, inspecting one of Hange's new thunder spears.  You found yourself admiring the sweet look of curiousness and concentration gracing his face.

"Jean!" Hange called him into attention, making him jump a little as he looked up from the thunder spear. 
Jogging over, he came to stand by your side.  You looked up to Hange, waiting for them to speak.

"You'll fight Jean, don't go crazy on him though," Hange said enthusiastically, slapping Jean on the back of his shoulder, before standing to the side in order to observe.

"You want y/n to fight me?" Jean asked, head tilted to the side.
Before Hange could answer, you interrupted.  "Why do you ask? Scared?"

"Ha, as if. An easy win, if you ask me," Jean grinned cockily.

"I think you're forgetting the elephant in the room, Jean." With that, you lifted a single hand daintily and let Jean watch as you hardened it. 

The competitive bitchboy he was, he simply clicked his neck, kissed the backs of his teeth and raised his hands into fisticuffs.

Smirking, he eyebrowed you, "Bet."

"You're on," you replied, returning your hand to its normal state and lunging at him.

Trying to take his leg out, you swept your foot underneath his calve, making him stumble back, but not fall completely. Before he could recompose himself, you landed a solid punch into jaw, a grunt releasing from him. Yet, Jean still stood, taking your hits, but refusing to hit back.

"Wow, I'm already beating you, without even having to use my powers. Why aren't ya fighting back Jean-bo?"

Jean grimaced as you recalled his nickname.

"Scared you'll hurt a poor innocent little girl?" you teased. Grabbing him by the forearms, you threw him to the ground, met by some resistance from Jean's strong arms pushing up against you. "Because let me tell you, I'm not her."

You hadn't felt such a rush since your last mission in the Underground.

Awaiting some kind of response, you flashed Jean a grin of your teeth as your eyes met, your face looming inches over his as your body hovered above his chest, holding back his arms.

"Fine. If you insist," Jean lifted his lips to your ear and whispered, a sudden confidence filling his voice.

The feeling of his breath so close to your ear sent fire down my spine, a fire which distracted you when Jean pushed you off of his chest with ease.

You were left laying on the ground, on your back, hands supporting your weight from either side of your middle, legs half bent in front of you. Jean's shadow stood over you, on his face a pleased look.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you like this more often," he smirked, staring you down before wrapping his arms around the backs of your legs.

"What are you doing-?" you interrogated him as he began to tighten his hold of your legs, pulling your shins to his chest.