God, just thinking about it, made him want to come so hard.

He needed no further urging as he watched the juicy reddened cock jump and sway in front of him. It was in pain. He could feel it pulse even if he hadn't touched it. It wanted his mouth to close around it and give it pleasure and he was more than ready to give it what it wanted.

With a small whimper of need, his body thrumming, he closed the distance separating him from his treat and pressed his nose to the throbbing vein that ran up the thick base and disappeared just under the bulbous, dripping head.

Rafe's body trembled visibly, his head falling back with a low hiss and the sight alone made Andre feel so empowered. With a slight smirk, he pushed his nose harder against the appendage and drug it up and down the significant length, relishing the scent of his dove soap.

Smells so goood...

Humming, he went back down to the base and opened his mouth, his tongue peeking out for a small lick which made Rafe groan low, his trembling hands coming up to cup his head. "Lick me harder, baby." he whispered shakily, thrusting his hips against the barrier of Andre's plump lips. "Open that pretty mouth and taste it. Oh baby, y-yes! Just like that."

Opening his mouth wide, Andre took the wet head into his mouth and sucked the juice that spilled onto his dry tongue, moaning at the exquisite flavor that exploded on his taste buds and trickled down his throat. He had never tasted anything so sweet yet so sinful.

He wanted more.

Gripping his love's firm cheeks, he opened up wider, welcoming Rafe's subsequent thrust, something that made his eyes water when the wide girth hit the back of his throat with a little more force than he was expecting and triggered his gag reflex.

"Mmph...!"

"I know baby. I know." Rafe cooed gently, caressing his face as he stared intensely into his eyes and thrust again. "Just breathe through your nose and relax your throat to take me." He thrust again, deeper this time, more forceful and Andre winced, his fingers digging into the firm globes he held.

"Don't resist when I push in." Rafe chastised softly as he shoved his hips forward sharply. "Let me fuck that pretty mouth baby."

Relaxing his throat muscles was harder than he thought. With every forward push of Rafe's burgeoning length, his eyes seemed to water all the more, blurring the beautiful sight of that long hard shaft entering and leaving his mouth.

He'd never experienced such a thrill as the one he now felt as he kept his teary gaze on Rafe and let him have his way with his mouth, his hips moving frantically even as he gasped and moaned and cursed him all the while praising him like he was a god sent he would gladly let run him through with his wrath.

His throat constricted with emotion, clogged with happy sorrow and, closing his eyes, he followed the pounding rhythm, swallowing continuously, his tongue sucking the passing length even as his mouth admitted full entrance to the demanding pike.

"You're such a good boy baby." Rafe praised as he bucked uncontrollably into his stretched mouth. "Look at how you take me like I belong there. God, you're so fucking gorgeous holding my cock so tight. Make me cum, angel. Make me collapse to my knees and worship you. Oh god...oh yes...Andre!"

Throwing his head back, Rafe growled out an epitaph as he emptied his milk into the hot, tight throat, his subsequent shout, surprising him with its intensity and emotion before he did just what he'd begged for and fell hard to his knees in front of his love and crushed him to his chest, his face buried in his neck as the fire still sizzling through him brought him to tears.

"It will only ever be you, Andre." he said with a hiccup, his hands reaching down to grasp his lover's hand. "I will never stray. I will always be true. I will always cherish everything that you are, what makes you, you. I love you so much, my little angel and without you I have no reason to exist and that is why...I just..."

Lifting the hand he was caressing, Rafe brought it to his lips and kissed each knuckle adoringly, kissed each finger with feather light pecks, the sensitive palm with a long lingering press of his mouth before looking into the eyes he had come to worship, his heart in his eyes.

"Marry me, baby." he whispered, his heart thundering nervously even as he reached down and dug into his pocket, pulling out the brown velvet box, the very color of Andre's eyes. "I don't ever want to be without you and I don't want to waste another moment, knowing we could start being happy right here, right now, in this very moment if you say yes to this love. Marry me, and put me out of my misery."

There had never been more beautiful poetry than the one that flowed so artfully from Rafe's mouth. His eyes were bright with fresh tears, his hands, which held Andre's over the velvet box so tight, were shaking tremulously and it made him fall in love with his savior all over again.

He was so open, you could see right through him. So vulnerable, one word could destroy him. So nervous, you could feel the tremors that racked his body even when he kneeled resolutely as if his whole world could never crumble beneath him.

This, right here, right now, is all Andre would ever want and he would never let it go. Would never deny the only thing that gave him life, gave breath to his weary lungs, gave hope to a fragile body. This feeling, that filled him with such hope for the future. This climax of events had led to this. It was so pure. It was so bright. It was so turbulent yet calm.

It was peace.

Something that had always eluded him and kept him worried. Kept him awake and restless. Kept him paranoid and anxious. Kept him pessimistic and beyond sanity. He finally had it all right here kneeling in front of him and it was like a weight was suddenly lifted away making him feel light. Weightless.

He felt whole.

"I love you so fucking much, it h-hurts." he stuttered, his eyes never leaving Rafe's even as he opened the box and took the ring out, placing it in Rafe's hand. "And I will relish this hurt you grace me with for all the days of my life with you, knowing, that this kind of hurt...is the only one that will ever do."

Reaching, he grasped both of his lovers hands and smiled before lifting each to his lips, his eyes drowning in the melted amber green ones he adored. "Whatever it takes, Rafe. That's what I'll do to keep you happy and never give you a moment to regret choosing me to give your heart to."

Ti amo forever...

======

And there you have it. Hope you all loved this little journey with Andre and Rafe. You will have small glimpses of them in Wanda and Nathaniel's story which will be coming soon and in Incestuous Passion cuz Rafe is Maddox's ex. I love you guys and thank you so much for all your votes and comments on the chapters. It meant the world to see you show your love. Ttys! *pinky wave*

**angy out**