"Don't try to make me feel better by lying to me, Rafe." came the muffled cry as Andre tried to punch on his chests with his clenched fists. "You couldn't wait to get far away from the puny lover who can't even fuck you right."

Where was this even coming from?

Pushing Andre away from his chest he glared hotly at him even as he shook him hard. "Don't you ever say that to me again!" he shouted into his face, his eyes twin slits of gold fury. "What we do to each other is nothing short of precious to me. It is fucking beautiful and I fucking love it so don't tell me what I like and don't like. I don't ever want you to question what we have. I fucking love you and I love everything you do to me. Do you understand me?!"

Being brought down with such a slam and being so thoroughly chastised by the bigger man only made Andre feel all the more foolish for his paranoia and his face suddenly felt so hot, he feared it had been lit on frikkin fire from the inside out.

He'd been so stupid.

His eyes wide in awe, Andre could only stare at Rafe in wonder, his heart beating heavily in his chest as he ran Rafe's sexy outburst over and over in his head. He had looked so angry. So dominating. So rough. It gave him chills and made him shiver even as his dick hardened painfully.

"You're so fucking hot when you're mad baby." he choked out, breathlessly, his legs wobbling. "When you get like that, all I want to do is fall to my knees and beg you to fuck me till I cry for mercy. I get s-so horny for your cock."

A brow rose high as Rafe simply stood there and stared him down, trying to hide his own excitement. "Such naughty words coming from my angel's sweet, sweet mouth." he tisked, shaking his head, his eyes twinkling. "I'd hate to think you suck my dick with that potty mouth, you bad boy."

Andre's breath hitched as Rafe moved closer and brushed his jutting arousal against his naked thighs, his eyes practically taunting him even as his hard body did. It was all he could do to relearn how to draw air into his poor lungs at the intensity and power of that green gold gaze.

"I...I'd hate to think that too." he whispered shyly, his eyes dropping to the floor, his face thermonuclear. "Except, I-I've never-. Wh-what I mean is, I n-never s-sucked your-. I've never t-tasted..."

His words halted, clogged in his throat as his wide eyes watched Rafe's hands lower to the clasp of his belt and loosen it. Watched them, as they popped the button on his dress slacks. Watched them, as they brought down the zipper oh so very slowly, the sound of all three actions making his body shudder so deliciously.

"You have neglected me, Andre." came the low growl by his ear before he felt a hot tongue trace the sensitive shell. "You have been such a bad, bad boy. Haven't you?"

"Y-yes." he whimpered, his body melting even as he leaked uncontrollably into his boxers. "I've been so bad, Rafe. Make me pay. P-punish me, please."

"On your knees, now!" came the rough command, making Andre moan at the fierceness of his deep voice. It had so much power that it practically forced him to his knees before he could comprehend what was really happening and he watched his hands, as if from afar reach forward to pull Rafe's pants and briefs down. "Yea, thats right. Now, show me how you suck a lollipop."

So beautiful.

He had never really seen the large, gorgeous pike this up close before and now, as Andre watched it drip before his eyes, he realized that he'd missed so much when it came to Rafe. Missed, moments like these where he could show him how much he loved him with more than just his heart and soul.