《 e p i l o g u e 》

Start from the beginning

"And lube." Seungmin picking up the bottle on the floor.

"Weith that guy's sex drive- that's a necessity." Jisung smirks and points at the sleeping figure on the floor.

"Sungie, we can help setting up, we got nothing to do." Hyunjin stood up and handed him the bag with a pot inside.

Hyunjin and Seungmin decided to go to their homes as well for the academic break being in the city is tiring and suffocating. Being back to their families wasn't excatly fun but the it's a place that gives a certain feeling of familiarity and comfort.

"Han-ah, Visit Mom." Hyunjin whined.

"Yeeaaaah, We'll drop by in there, I was a bit busy, sorry, I mean look at the house! Also thanks for visiting ma and pa."

"Also, I don't want to bother you two. You guys are guest." Jisung shrugged with shoulders taking out the pot and putting it in the island.

"Yeah, fuck you, guest my ass, I pity you two not having proper dinner table when we brought teokbokki and chicken for dinner."

"Accept my help." Hyunjin ate a few of the freshly cooked sliced meat at the counter.

"Yaaa! no sneaky!"Hyunjin ran away as Jisung swatted him.

"Then, I hope this request isn't too much, I need extra pair of hands around. I'll treat you guys for a drink and some beef later then." Jisung clapped his hands and stick them up as if his praying at the request.

"That man is rich and has never done housework in his whole life. I could use some help with the broken switch, Hyunie."

Hyunjin just flicked jisung's and heard the two Minho go "Hey!"

"Sung, what are you making?" Seungmin went to the kitchen as well brushing his hands to Hyunjin, who left and went for the garage.

"Aglio olio and lamb chops, Seungs." Jisung giving a bite of the same meat Hyunjin was eating earlier to Seungmin.

"I'll boil the pasta."

Seungmin gladly ate it.

"Thanks. baby." Seungmin muttered, Jisung pouted and Seungmin pulled a disgusted face and went for the spaghetti pack.

"Ughh, you slut.-

"Hyunjin!!!" Jisung lips is about to leave his face."

"No kissing my boyfriend, Sungie!" Hyunjin yelled.

"I understand why you cheated, Hyunie!" Jisung heartily giggled his lungs out as he put in the second batch of the marinated lamb chops on the pan.

"FOUL!"

Seungmin tossed the pasta in parmesan cheese, olive oil and garlic. Jisung was basting the meat with butter that's searing in the pan and Minho who started assembling the table with Hyunjin shouted saying the meat is smelling good.

After a few minutes, The four were dining on a low coffee table while sitting on the floor with all the box, styrofoams and bubble wraps around. They managed to get one piece of furniture done.

Eating happily and chatted.

"You should know Jisung likes to climb up this one specific mango tree, back then and I'd run away with his slippers, once he's at the top."