Dont Know what to do

Moni POV

All I could think about in this hotel room was how my life was turned upside down because of a boy, it almost seemed like I chose/destined to be in a situation like this, my mom is probably worried sick, but she probably trying to figure out a way...

All I could think about in this hotel room was how my life was turned upside down because of a boy, it almost seemed like I chose/destined to be in a situation like this, my mom is probably worried sick, but she probably trying to figure out a way to get me safe without Chris around because then it would be a face-off.  I wanted to trust Chris and his beliefs that he could be a free man, but he would always be a famous one, I don't know if people are still gonna keep up with him if he gets a chance to retire cause then it would be even creepier than it is now, just follow your favorite rapper or a singer like usual.

I know that my mom and Chris would have words and they probably haven't seen each other in I don't know how long, what my mom did was for the best, she told Chris the truth, but not the whole truth, it is possible to get out of his contract, it is a big risk, but it's possible, she's not seeing that as an option because she is scared for her life and I understand, I am putting a lot of things at stake, but for some reason, I think we can make it. I thought this would be some sort of vacation for us and we'd be up under each other all day, but that isn't what happened, I've seen another side of Chris that I don't like more than his mean side.

I have hated myself for a couple of days being disguised, going places Chris told me that his lawyer had to hit him back and let him know when she had gotten ahold of the people in the White House which I think is completely insane and honestly, the only reason why I think this wouldn't work does she even have those sources? I don't know this chick and I hope she is putting Chris and me in a position to win, I'm a little jealous because I don't know her and I wasn't there during their interaction, but I trust that Chris won't cheat on me.

I have committed crimes, witnessed horrible things, became a totally different person, and lied multiple times to the only person that has been taking care of me her whole life, and to repay her I run off with a criminal and the thing about it is, I wouldn't change a thing. I wish my dad was still alive, that's the only thing I would change, but anything else, I wouldn't have met Chris if anything else were to change. I feel as if people don't understand your silence until you aren't in their presence at all anymore, call me selfish, rude, ignorant, but I feel more of a whole than as a half when I was by myself in that house.

Right now, we were both cuddled up in bed and I was just in my thoughts as usual, and he could tell and was probably going to tell me to relax and that everything would be okay.