𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔

Start from the beginning

But I won't let that happen!

"Hey, baby girl, do I get a cute nickname like Tyler too?" Oliver says with a sad face.

Oh, I didn't mean to make him sad.

"Don't be sad! I'll give you the best nickname!"

I take another bite into my nuggie, thinking for the perfect nicknames for my brothers.

"Don't be jealous, lee; maybe TyTy is her favorite brother before you even had a chance to compete," Noah says while patting Oliver's back.

"I got it!" I look at Oliver; a few seconds pass by. I point my figure at him and say, "Olí!"

He smiles, and I couldn't help but smile too. I pointed to Joshua, "And you will be Joshy."

"And Alex and Noah will stay the same."

Noah pouts, "Why don't I get something cute like them."

I glare at him; he's ungrateful. "You get what you get, and you don't catch a fit!" They all laugh when Noah starts sulking, I start to laugh because everyone else laughing made me laugh too.

"Do you have a name for your turtle Anna?" Alex asks, sitting right next to me, pointing to Mr. Crush sitting on my lap. "Yes! His name is Mr. Crush." I say proudly while hugging him closer to my chest.

My cast is still a bit uncomfortable, but the doctors say I only have to leave it on for a few more weeks. Which it still sucks, but I can live with it.

"Crush from like, Nemo?" TyTy snorts, Is he making fun of Mr. Crush? "It's MR. Crush to you, TyTy, and he doesn't like your attitude."

"Don't let Tyler fool you, little one; he's a sucker for Disney movies," Oli says but earns a smack on the back of his head from TyTy.

I imagine TyTy watching Finding Nemo curled up in a princess Tina blanket and dressed up in Mulan-themed PJs. I laugh at my imagination, but I earn a glare at him.

"Hey, don't look at her that way," Noah says, hitting TyTy in the back of the head as he did to Oli.

"Boys, cut it out." Joshua's voice sounded like when an angry school teacher is yelling at the bad boys in class. But he does it without yelling. It is calm but still sounds a little scary.

I won't get on his bad side.

"Hey Alex, do you think we can go to the beach one day?"

He grins, "Babes, we practically live on the beach; we can go every day if you want."

I felt the excitement course through me, "Really?! And we can meet all the sea fishes?!"

"All the ones you want."

"Ya! Can Mama come too? She loves the beach, but we could never go because it was too far." Everyone seemed to go quiet, Oli and TyTy had their heads down, and Noah looks away, a frown plastered on his face. Joshua and Alex had a sad look in their eye when they looked at me.

Why does everyone get sad when I talk about Mama? Mama makes people happy, not sad.

"Why does mama make brother's sad, Alex?"

"I-"

"Anna," I turn around and see Ms. Jennie and who I think is my oldest brother Anthony standing right behind me. "I'm leaving now, hun; you're all set to go. You're in the loving hands of your brother's now." She smiles at me; I slide out of my seat and run up to hug her, my tiny hands wrapped around her thighs. "Thank you, Ms. Jennie." Ms. Jennie leans down and hugs me back, "Please come and visit, okay?"