~ Chapter 2 ~

Aditi opened her eyes and found herself near a river

Aditi opened her eyes and found herself near a river. She started wandering in the forest. "What should I do now?" she murmured to herself. She started walking down a worn path and reached a busy looking city. Everyone looked excited and were chattering a lot. "What is happening, why is everyone so happy" she thought. Suddenly she heard the screech of a large bird. Her bunny ears stood up erect. She followed that bird, she noticed the bird was holding  someone. "I need to help him!" she thought and followed the bird. Soon she saw herself standing near something that looks like a stadium. "What is going on here?" she mumbled. She tried to find a way for getting inside but failed. "I better jump over there." she said, taking a position to jump. She hopped high and took hold of the pillar and climbed to the top of the wall. "Huff... This... Puff... was hard!" she wiped the sweat from her forehead and walked. 

She decided to change into her human form as she was surrounded by people. She went to a corner so that she couldn't be seen, "Gurudev said people on earth don't know about the animals in swarg and there are bad people that may want to hurt us, so I should be careful and shouldn't let anyone know about me unless I know they are trustworthy". She comes out and starts walking, she finds herself on something like a stage. In front of the stage was a ground that looks like an arena for a competition. She saw the person who was captured by the bird, now fighting with another person. "Cute. But my saviour will be more handsome than him, and less like a fighter more like a righteous person, who likes silence. Maybe not these two." thought Aditi. 

She diverted her concentration onto the stage and saw few ladies sitting and watching the arena keenly. She walked towards a girl around her age, sitting nearby in red clothes, looking like one of the princesses her grandma described in stories. In shock she pinched herself and yelped. The princess turned towards her. She was none other than princess Dusshala. "Who is she? .. Maybe a new dasi." thought Dusshala. "Dasi, hand me over the glass of water." ordered Dusshala. Aditi stared at her in confusion if she is speaking to her or someone else. Aditi looked behind her, and found a girl standing, "Give her a glass of water." said Aditi with a pleasant smile. Dusshala frowned, "Aren't you a dasi? I ordered you, little girl." Aditi, who was not aware of anything except what she saw in swarg said, "No big sister! I am not a dasi, I am Aditi, a bunny from swarg. The divine creatures who exist there, I am one of them." She suddenly remembered about deciding not to tell this secret to anyone, but this princess doesn't look bad. Also aren't royal families always kind and caring to people, so maybe it is ok to share. 

Dusshala looked at Aditi in disbelief. "Wh-what?!" She asked while poking Mata Kunti. Mata Kunti turned towards Dusshala, before she could ask anything Aditi said, "What happened big sister? I told you na, I am Aditi from swarg." Mata Kunti looked at her in shock, "Aditi?! Mother of gods?!" Aditi chuckled, "No no mother, Mata Aditi is my mother too! As legends say, though I am Aditi the bunny from swarg who is one of the divine animals who live in swarg." She joined hands and bent over to show respect. "Uh? Aditi, a bunny? Umm. .. I am not able to understand anything." She said while tapping the shoulder of Maharani Gandhari. Gandhari turned towards Kunti, "What happened Kunti?" Kunti holds her hand tightly and told her everything. Gandhari calmly said, "Aditi, for now, stay with us and behave like a dasi, after we go inside we'll talk about why you are here and what you want. Okay?" Aditi nodded, "Okay!" 

After talking, she again turned to the arena to see two archers facing each other, both of them looked divine. She was curious as to who they are, but before she could ask, Mata Kunti fainted. Mata Kunti was taken to her room, though she wanted to help her, she still has to talk to Maharani Gandhari, so she stayed with Dusshala. Once the competition is done, the 100 sons of Gandhari came to meet her and their sister. She wasn't a person to judge people by their looks, but she didn't really like them and the way they looked at her made her feel uncomfortable. 

Once everyone went to freshen up, Maharani Gandhari's concentration returned to Aditi. Dusshala too sat near her mother looking at Aditi with a look that showed clearly she has many questions in mind. Maharani cleared her throat, making Aditi look towards her again. "Don't know why looking at her makes me feel so safe, it feels same with Mata Kunti, it is like I am looking at my own mother" thought Aditi. "So you are a bunny from swarg? How should I believe you?" asked rajkumari Dusshala. Aditi thought and decided showing them would only make them believe, so she turned into her bunny form. Being shocked would have been an understatement, Dusshala was speechless. She thought Aditi was just making up a story, but seeing that she is really a rabbit from swarg made her feel sorry calling her a dasi. Dusshala turned to her mother and said "It is true mata, she is a rabbit, she just turned in front of me". Gandhari gave a smile towards her and said "Why are you here in Hastinapur, what can we do for you? Don't be afraid, tell me everything dear Aditi".

Aditi started her story, how she was a bunny from swarg, here on a mission to find her saviour. She told them about her education in swarg and also her family and friends. She suddenly realized that she can't meet her family till she succeeds. This made tears appear in her eyes. Seeing her cry made Dusshala feel bad, she went and hugged her, "Don't cry, you are not alone, I'll be your Sakhi, consider us as your family." she said. Gandhari also put a hand on her head saying, "Don't be sad, we are your family, you are like my putri too." She then said, "We shouldn't tell everyone that you are a divine creature, it is very risky. But what should we tell when people in our palace ask about you." 

"We should tell what we feel Jiji, that she's our putri." said Mata Kunti while entering. "Pranipat Jiji, you are right that we shouldn't tell she's divine, so let us say she's daughter of your sakhi from kanyakul." "Yes Kunti, you are right, I will tell everyone she is like my putri, and came here as I asked her mata to send her so that she can enjoy some time with Dusshala. And Dwarka rajkumari Subhadra also is here, so it wouldn't be a problem."

Dusshala's happiness knew no bounds, now she can talk gossip and play with Aditi and Subhadra, "It sounds so lovely." she said. "Dasi, prepare a room for rajkumari Aditi." she shouted. "Come sakhi, you freshen up, while I get you some clothes, I'll make you look so beautiful that people will forget everything and stare at you." saying this she pulled Aditi to her new room.

"I hope she stays happy with us Kunti" said Gandhari. "I hope so too jiji, I will pray to Mahadev that she succeeds in her mission without any problems."

Kunti comes out of the room thinking "She is divine and came to us like a blessing, so from now on I will call her Krishaa"

                                   ----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the chapter...

Sorry I took so long to update, I had exams, classes and assignments which kept me busy...

Do vote and comment. I love to know your opinion.

Have a nice day!!!

Love

-- Ashwini...★

★