~ Chapter 1 ~

Years passed but Aditi never forgot her saviour

Years passed but Aditi never forgot her saviour. Throughout these years many things happened, and the most important one of those is going to school. It is in no way ordinary, as it is the magic school for all the beings in swarg.

Like every morning Grandmother woke up early and as usual said, "Come on little ones, it's time for school". "We are not little anymore Grandma", grumbled Ayushi. Grandma just laughed and said "You my dears will always be kids to me.", saying that she kissed everyone's cheeks. They slowly got up to get ready, but Aditi was lost in her own world, sitting on the grass and staring at the flowing river. Grandma came to her and sitting beside her said, "Dear, what happened? You always seem to be lost somewhere? Is everything ok?". Aditi comes out of her thoughts, "There's no problem grandma, u don't need to worry". Grandmother just smiles at her, not wanting to force her, she simply says "Remember I am always there for you and so is everyone here".

Aditi slowly gets ready and goes to school. While waiting for the teacher, Ananya starts complaining, "Everyone thinks learning magic is cool, but only those who learn it can understand the effort, it is very difficult". Aditi instantly agrees, but Alya interrupts saying "You should listen to the class to understand Aditi, day dreaming about someone won't let anything get into ur head". Everyone starts laughing.

The teacher entered, silencing everyone. Today was one of the days Aditi wanted to pay attention, as it was animal to human transformation class, she always found it fascinating. She wasn't the best in magic, and her lack of attention didn't help. But it wasn't her fault, maybe partially it is, but it is like her thoughts are not in her control. Whenever she starts to do something, her thoughts wander of to that boy who saved her, the river reminds her of him, and there isn't a night she didn't dream of him. Though she didn't see him properly, she knew she'll find him soon. The boy she has been thinking of might have grown into a man, she is immortal but he isn't, if she doesn't go back to earth, she can never repay him.

"Aditi" "Aditi", hearing her name, she snapped out of her thoughts. She did it again, she forgot to listen to the class. But she knows the basics, she can turn into a human too, so isn't that enough, can't she go back to earth with that knowledge? She has to decide something before it's too late. "Aditi are you even listening", the shouts of Ayushi finally brought her back into reality. "Grandma is calling all of us for lunch and did you hear, we almost learned all the magic we need, soon we'll graduate, I am so excited", Aditi started listening, deciding not to give her friends another chance to tease her. She hadn't said a thing about what happened on earth to anyone, but now she has to go to her grandmother, tell her everything, and go back to earth, she can't stay for long in swarg while her saviour aged on earth.

Coming home, she wanted to talk to her grandma instantly, but looks like her luck wasn't in her favour, she has to wait till the lunch is done, and everyone is out in the meadows playing, which was taking a lot of time, she is getting impatient. Finally everyone is playing, she could search for her grandmother now, but where is she? She couldn't find her. Aditi was sure she'd be resting somewhere. So jumping around she finally reached the river, the place she visited frequently, it reminds her of the boy, that sweet boy who saved her, "Ok concentrate Aditi, you can think of him later, first you have to tell grandma". "What do you have to tell me dear?" Aditi was startled, her grandma was resting near the tree watching the river.

Grandma motions her to come and sit with her and asks "Why aren't you playing with the others, and what is it you want to tell me?" Seeing her grandma, Aditi decides, it is now or never. So she begins telling her about the trip to earth, the hide and seek game, how she ended up near the river, the scary lion, and finally the young boy who saved her. Her grandma listened very carefully, once she told her everything, she silently hugged her. No matter who you are, you are always a kid to your grandma, and she'll always be worried for you.

But Aditi was now confused, will her grandma allow her to earth again after listening to the danger she faced the first time she was there. With a very scared heart, she decided to ask the question. Stammering with fear she asked "Grrandddma, I I I wanntt to askk youu someethiingg, willyouallowmetogotoearth". "Dear, I can't understand you, don't worry, speak out". Taking a deep breath she said again, "I want to go to earth grandma, I know you are scared for my safety, but now I know magic, I'll be safe, I promise. I want to repay the boy who saved me, all these years I can't think of anything other than him, but he's not immortal, I can't repay him if anything happens to him, but I'll not let anything happen to him". With a small smile, her grandma stops her, "Ok dear, calm down, but you don't know who the boy is, how will you find him?"

Aditi thinks for sometime, suddenly she exclaims, "Devraj Indra, I'll ask him when I go to him for permission, I am sure he'll help me. Come with me grandma, we'll go to Indradev this instant". Though a bit scared, grandma knew that Aditi is stubborn and wouldn't listen to anyone once she decides on something. So they go to Devraj Indra.

In the court of Indra, Devraj was sitting on his throne waiting for someone. When the two rabbits entered, he finally smiled. "Come dear rabbits, I have been waiting for you, I know what you have come for, and you have my permission to go little Aditi". Both the rabbits stood with folded hands. "I know you have a question Aditi, ask me. As you know, one can't help you till you ask for them to". Listening to this Aditi stepped forward and asked, "Indradev, you are the king of gods, there isn't a thing that you wouldn't know, so I request you to please tell me, who is the boy that saved me?"

Hearing this Indradev asked with a smile, "Aditi, you have completed your education and magic school too, you tell me, who are the ones that are good with animals and save the devas with their divine medicines?" Aditi replied instantly "The divine healers Ashwini twins". Indradev replied "So the one that saved you would be none other than their son. An Ashwineya, the one who saves people just like his fathers". Aditi was still confused, "But where will I find him, how will I know who he is?" "I can't tell you more than that dear, you should find the answers for ur questions on your own" said Indra with a sad smile.

With a determined look Aditi said, "I will find him Deva, and I will do everything I can to repay him. Please send me to earth". "Sure, be careful dear, remember, you will become mortal on earth, but you can use your powers, be wise child". She closed her eyes and prayed, instantly disappearing from swarglok.

Indradev looked at grandma who had tears in her eyes and said,

"काममया एवायं पुरुष इति।

सा यथाकामो भवति तत्क्रतुर भवति।।

यात्क्रतुर भवति तत कर्म कुरुते।

यत कर्म कुरुते तद अभिसम पद्यते।।

You are what your deep, driving desire is
As your desire is, so is your will
As your will is, so is your deed

As your deed is, so is your destiny"

"This is her deepest desire, this is her will, it is also her deed. Hence it is her Destiny"

-------------------------------------------------------------

How is the chapter? I hope you like it.

Do vote and comment. Would love to know your opinion.

Have a nice day!!!

Love

-- Ashwini...★

★