Chapter 2

"I'll just call you if I wanna go home, mister." Yongsun said as she jumps from the boat of the old man who brings her to this island.

The water splashed on her shoes and it was now soaking wet inside, but instead of worrying about what will happen to her wet feet, she smiles and bows to the old man who just mirrors her gratitude.

"Noted ma'am, as I said take care of this place. This is the first time someone wanted to stay for the night in here. No one knows what this island has, so I suggest don't stroll in the middle of the forest and just be here on the shore to avoid any conflict." The old man warned as he wanders his eyes to the other side of the island, worried that maybe this woman will be a victim of something horrible.

It's his first time going in here, as far as he knows, this island is uninhabitable because of rumors that something dangerous was owning this place. She tried to warn the girl hoping she'll be scared and back out, but the more he shares something, the more yongsun's smile grew curious.

"Yes sir! I can manage myself."

Yongsun bid her farewell as the boat vanished into the thin air.

It was 11 am as her wristwatch says and yongsun didn't bring any food to eat. So she sets up her fishing rod to capture some fish swimming near her area. She found the right spot to be put in as she walks away hoping the fish will take the bait. She leaves it for about half an hour as she gets back to her things and sets up the tent she'll be using for the night.

She considered not bringing the tent at first, but she thinks of it as a reward cheat since she doesn't know how to climb and get coconut leaves from those tall trees. And maybe she did the right thing when she notices there are no such falling coconut leaves in the area.

The sound of the water colliding with the shore was keeping yongsun calm from thinking too much. Mister's words came running into her head and thought if it was all true. She was scared, partly, but yongsun thinks of it as an adventure. If she survives for her two days stay here, then she can practically be called lucky.

Yongsun gets back to her fishing rod to see if she has caught something for lunch. Her inside was celebrating when she lifted the rod with a fish in it. The poor fish is not as big as she thinks she will catch, but it was well enough to stuff her mouth and feed her hungry stomach.

With a smile on her face, yongsun put back the rod hoping to catch something again for her dinner. She put the fish in her small compartment and go.

Walking past through the rocky area of the shore, she caught something that made her rejoice even more. An empty wine bottle was under the clear water and something was vividly inside of it. As she scans even closer, yongsun was sure what was it.. it was an octopus, a big one to be precise.

"Guess this is my lucky day huh?"

Without further discussion, she slowly gets it underwater and walks back to her tent. The only way to get the octopus inside is to break the bottle into tiny little pieces which she didn't stop herself from doing so. Well, is that the reason why she gets it though? So of course. But did the old man say people aren't going here and she's the only person who dares to spend the night here? Then why did a wine bottle was here?

Yongsun's confusion was cut off when she realizes something much bigger problem than thinking why a damn bottle was there.

"Ugh shit! I don't have water for cooking."

The only water she has is a gallon of mineral water for drinking. She can use it to cook her food but if she did so, what will she drink after eating? She needed to drink it rather than cook her food. So without hesitating, yongsun fixed herself to find some damn lake or river in the forest. She can use salt water but it's better to try finding tasteless water for a much more right choice.