01

a/n: characters may be a bit ooc but i'll try to make them as close to themselves as i can

"Tip toe through the windowBy the window, that is where I'll beCome tip toe through the tulips with me"

By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tip toe through the tulips with me"

°°°°°°°°°°

Once the bell rings, Jiung excitedly rushes out of the classroom after packing up his bags. He had planned to meet up with Jongseob and Intak after school and have a sleepover at Intak's father's apartment.

Intak's father owned an apartment complex where the three would often have sleepovers at, since Intak always refuses to let them stay at his house for reasons unknown.

"Intak!" He calls for the younger boy and runs towards him, wrapping an arm around his neck.

"Jiung hyung! You scared me." He said with an over dramatically sad face.

Jiung rolls his eyes before lighting up when Jongseob walks up to them tiredly.

"Jongseob? Are you alright?" The eldest asks as he patted the youngest's back in reassurancae.

"Yeah, I'm good. My teacher just gave me loads of assignments to pass by this week." Jongseob let's out a defeated sigh.

"You know, I was thinking of doing something before we go to Intak's place. It might be dangerous, though." Jiung's eyes landed on the old abandoned club room.

The old dance club was long forbidden to be entered when a student had died there a few years ago. They were pinned to the wall by various nails on their body.

"Hyung, don't be stupid." Jongseob warned but Jiung was already to deep into his plan.

"Do you guys know about the spirit of the pen?"

"The one where you communicate with the dead? Yes, but if you're suggesting we play, I will not hesitate to kick you." Intake threatens as he refused to the eldest's idea.

"Oh come on! It'll be fun and completely safe. I promise you!" He says heroically only to receive an eye roll from the other students.

"You can't promise shit, hyung. Someone died in there and you want to speak to them? That's just like asking for a death wish!"

"I know, Jongseob. If you guys don't wanna play with me, I'll do it myself then." Jiung crosses his arms and huff dramatically.

"Be our guest-"

"You can't do that by yourself! That ritual is a three person thing." Jongseob cuts in. He didn't want Jiung to die, especially not in such a stupid way.

"Then will you play with me?!" Jiung asks excitedly.

Intak rapidly shakes his head while Jongseob takes time to think.

"Fine. I'll play with you, but if we die then it's your fault." The youngest points an accusatory finger to Jiung who was jumping up and down happily.

"Nuh-uh. I'm not playing! Nope, no, never. Y'all can do it on your own." Intak places his hands in the air next to his head and turns his heel away from the two, only to be pulled back by the back of his tie.

"Oh come on! Please!" Jiung pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Geez, okay! Just stop doing that with your face!" Intak knew what he was getting into, but there's no turning back now.

"Yay! Let's do it after club activities. See you guys!" Jiung bids farewell to the other two and heads to the music room while Intak made his way to the football club and Jongseob to the library.