"I've missed you." Y/N breathed. She felt the bushy-haired girl smile against the crook of her neck before slowly pulling away, "I've missed you too."

They hadn't seen each other in about a month after the Summer Holidays, although they wish they could've met up sooner, they had been busy with their own families considering most of the time they're at Hogwarts and rarely have chances to visit home.

The Ravenclaw broke their gaze as she leaned in and gave her girlfriend a short peck on the forehead causing a soft chuckle to sound from the bushy-haired girl. She pulled away and intertwined her hand with her girlfriends as she tilted her head slightly, "So where are we headed to?"

The bushy-haired girl only shrugged playfully, "It's a surprise." she told with an innocent smile as the Ravenclaw only eyed her skeptically. Hermione snickered teasingly as she tugged the girl back onto the tube, they took two empty seats on the tube as the Ravenclaw kept interrogating the bushy-haired girl but she seemed to only play dumb at every questioned asked.

After a while, Y/N felt herself getting impatient as she turned to the bushy-haired girl once more, "Mione, Seriously I feel like I'm being kidnapped." she deadpanned as the bushy-haired girl only snickered in response.

"Technically, you agreed to come on a date with me, I doubt that's called kidnapping." she retaliated as the Ravenclaw only huffed and rolled her eyes.

Just then, the tube came to stop, the bushy-haired girl sprung up to her feet as she tugged the Ravenclaw out of the tube.

"Almost there." Hermione beamed as she continued to drag the Ravenclaw out fro the Underground to the streets, the sounds of cheerful chattering and cars passing by emerged once more as they made their way through the streets.

The Ravenclaw only eyed the bushy-haired girl skeptically as she was being dragged along the sidewalk, "Mione where the hell are we goi-"

Instantly, her jaw dropped causing her to shut up, her body froze in shock as her eyes couldn't believe what she was seeing in front of her. The bushy-haired girl chuckled softly as she noticed the girl's stunned reaction, "Ta-da"

The Ravenclaw had never seen anything like it before, there were countless amount of tents in a two lines in front of her, some of the tents sold food, some were filled with games you could play and others were souvenirs.

The people there looked so different too, some of them had funny costumes on where some of them had quite horrific ones. Sounds of kids giggling and laughing could be heard which made Y/N's heart melt, never in her life has she felt so amazed.

What caught her eye most though was the large structure in the far distance, It looked like a bicycle wheel but it had lights emitting from it as it slowly spun, curiously she pointed at it and turned to the bushy-hair girl, "Whats that?"

Hermione glanced over off to the distance and grinned, "That's a ferris wheel, we can ride it later, the views better at night." she stated as a soft 'woah' emitted from the Ravenclaw. Hermione chuckled softly as she intertwined her hand with her girlfriends whose eyes were still glued to the view in front of her.

"You like it? It's a carnival fair, I knew you rarely come out and experience Muggle events so I'd thought it'll be a good idea to bring you here." she beamed as the Ravenclaw let out a breathless laugh in response.

"This is brilliant, Mione. Brilliant." Y/N beamed. She felt a tug on her hand causing her to look back to the bushy-haired girl who tilted her head towards the carnival, "Don't just stand there, let's go!"

Just then, Y/N realized she'd been drag in front of one of the many tents, it had lines of balloons stuck onto the wall and a number of different sized stuffed animals were hung from the top of the tent. "Balloon and Dart?" Y/N read in a questioning tone as she observed the banner hanging from the tent.