Chapter 1

WARNIG: angst ,mention of death

Info: You might have noticed that the first few chapters are not in order but don't worry everything is fine as long as you follow the numbered order of the chapters.

I't was a regular day for you. Just the usual. The class was spitting disgusting insults at you specifically one person and you were just taking them in not saying or doing anything back. I mean how could you, you don't have quirk. As Bakugou would say ''You are a quirk-less loser''. But it wasn't your fault you didn't have a quirk but it was still very weird because your parents both have very flashy quirks and are both pro heroes. Your mom had wings she could light with fire and generally the ability to do many things with fire. Your dad had the ability to use all four elements including electricity and Ice.

The fact that you didn't have a quirk made your parents resent you and hide you from the media so no one would find out they had a failure as a child. They didn't hit you or anything but they didn't care for you which means if you would come home late or something happened to you they wouldn't care to look for you. That's the hero society for you they pretend everything in their life is perfect save the people they don't know with a smile on their faces, but the little they can do for example at least care for their child they don't. disgusting right.

You and Midoriya were currently being pushed on the floor by Bakugou. and his minions. Even though you both didn't have quirks you still wanted to be heroes, the other students mocked you both for that.

''How could you possibly think you can be heroes without a quirk, your just losers without quirks who can't even defend themselves.'' Bakugou said while looking down on you two.

"You might aswell take a swan dive off of the school building and hope for a quirk in your next life'' he said with a disgusting grin spread across his face.

That triggered something in you which made you turn around and give him a angered glare because he could say all that to you but not to Izuku.

''Why would you even say that. Don't you feel disgusted by yourself. It's all okay if you say those bad things to me but why Midoriya or why at all. What did we ever do to you!" you screamed at the verge of tears but you wouldn't let them fall.

''So...what are you gonna do about it are you gonna cry. Or are you gonna use your quirk on me... oh wait you don't have one.'' he said letting out little explosions from his hand and laughing at your attempt to talk back to him.

''What if we really considered committing suicide how would you feel about it huh?" Izuku whispered

After he left the classroom with his minions following close by and izuku also leaving after comforting you you broke down.

''But he's right what if I really considered it. What if I really come back with a quirk in my next life." You though while you were on your way to the roof of the building.

''What would happen if I die? Would my parents even care?" You quietly said to yourself as you reached the stairs to the roof

''Hah...they probably wouldn't.'' You yo laughed to your self.

''Well there would be one person that would care...''

''Izuku...''

Other than him there is no one else that cares.

''I should at least leave a letter for him''

And that's what you did.

𝐻𝑖 𝐼𝑧𝑢,
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒... 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝐼 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑎... 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦. 𝐴𝑛𝑑
𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒...

''𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒"

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡,
𝑌/𝑛 𝐿/𝑛

After you wrote the letter you ran back to the Classroom put the letter on his desk and then went to the roof.

''Okay then here goes nothing'' you thought as the cold breeze hit your face you closed your eyes as you still felt the wind touche your skin and somehow it felt like it didn't want you to die it wanted you to stay but you ignored that feeling. You took one last deep breath before you exited the building.