Desperately degrading their opponent, refusing to give up even if their life was on the line.
Lisa didn't find it amusing. Mingyu was probably protected very well by his family, so he still acted like a little kid.

"I already promised CEO Jeon. It wouldn't be good to ditch him suddenly. Why don't we pick another day to go out with Sowoon too," Lisa suggested.

Mingyu's expression was obviously unhappy, but since Lisa said it like that, he didn't want to keep badgering her. "Whatever then."

With those two words, he put on his sunglasses and turned to walk away.

Lisa watched his figure leave, and she wondered if she hadn't just offended Universe Pictures' young prince...

"Lisa, are you ready?" Sowoon had already changed into her everyday clothes. She walked over to Lisa and started to rush her.

Lisa pushed Mingyu to the back of her head and quickly cleaned up her makeup. "I'll be ready in just a minute."

Jungkook had reserved two rooms at the restaurant. One was a large connecting room where the crew and regular actors sat. The other was a VIP room, mostly for the creative staff.

No one really minded eating in the larger room. Actually, not sitting with the director meant they would be able to eat more freely.

Lisa was originally going to sit with everyone in the large room, but Sowoon kept pulling her along to the VIP room. "Come sit here with me."

Lisa felt a bit uncomfortable. "That doesn't seem like a good idea." It was a bit difficult for her, a walk-on, to grandly sit there. Sowoon said, "We're from the same company. If word gets out that you sat out there, people would think I was bullying you."

Lisa felt that made some sense, so she put on her thick skin and walked into the VIP room. Jungkook hadn't arrived yet, and everyone else was chatting. Lisa followed behind Sowoon. She asked quietly, "I heard what CEO Jeon said earlier. You two know each other?"

Lisa nodded. She hadn't intended to hide anything anyway. "When I went to meet Director Lee before, CEO Jeon was also there."

Sowoon thought for a moment and suddenly recalled. "Oh, for the role of Seoji?"

"Mm."
Sowoon nodded thoughtfully, but didn't say anything more.

A few minutes later, Jungkook arrived. The waiter opened the door for him and he walked in sporting a smile. "Excuse me for making everyone wait. I just finished some business."

The director quickly stood up to greet him. "No, no, we've all just arrived."

The waiter confirmed with Jungkook that they could start serving the food and then left. Jungkook looked around the room.

There was only one seat left, probably saved for him.
To the left of the seat was Sowoon, and to the right was the director. Jungkook didn't say anything and walked over.

Sowoon and the director were both very good at holding conversations, so the atmosphere around the table was great. Lisa would also occasionally say a sentence or two, but she mostly spent her time eating.

When they were just about done eating, Jungkook politely asked if they should order some more.

After the general consensus that it wasn't necessary, he asked Jungkook individually, "Ms. Manoban, is there anything else you'd like to eat?"

Overwhelmed by the favor, Lisa shook her head repeatedly. "No need, I'm full."

She was the one who'd eaten the most seriously at the table.

Jungkook smiled and handed his card to the waiter.

After dinner concluded, the staff left in twos and threes, just the same was as they'd arrived. When they came in, Sowoon had been glued to Jungkook but when they were leaving, she was glued to Jungkook Jun.

Lisa walked out by herself. When she passed the assistant director, she heard him whisper to the director, "Why do I feel like CEO Jeon arranged this meal specifically for Lisa?"

Lisa, "..."
Her face reddened in an instant. In order to treat her to a meal, he brought along the entire crew?

How could that be.
But her heart couldn't stop from beating faster.

The director glared at him and told him not to speak randomly. The assistant director quickly understood and turned quiet.

Jungkook only treated dinner, but wasn't in charge of sending people off, so after everyone left the restaurant, they each went their own ways home.

Sowoon had a company car waiting for her, but she seemed to have entirely forgotten about that. She kept standing at the entrance, chatting with Jungkook.

Lisa said her goodbyes and then left. Jungkook saw her walk to the corner to hail a taxi.

The sky was already dark and the evening breeze was a bit chilly. Lisa tightened her coat and continued trying to get a taxi.

But she didn't end up getting a taxi. Instead, a Maybach showed up.

She looked at the black Maybach that stopped in front of her, stunned. "CEO Jeon?"

Sitting in the car,Jungkook helped her open the door. "Now's not a good time to get a taxi. I'll send you home."

Lisa hesitated for a moment, then got in.

Sitting in the same car as Jungkook once again, she reminded herself not to act like last time. Jungkook was sitting next to her again, this time not reading the news. She considered for a moment, and then asked, "What about Sowoon?"

She immediately regretted asking. Why did she have to ask that?! She didn't care at all about Sowoon sticking to him!

Jungkook was also startled. Then he smiled and said, "Ms. Sowoon had a car waiting, so she didn't need me to send her back."

"Oh... Excuse me, I didn't mean anything by it." Lisa's presumptuous question left her feeling extremely awkward.

Jungkook didn't really care though. He smiled and assured her, "It's okay, I didn't mean anything by it either."

Lisa, who'd been looking at him the whole time, appeared a bit distracted. She suddenly realized that when Jungkook looked at her, it seemed like he was always smiling.

She sat to the left of Jungkook, and she could see the birthmark by his left eye. It was like a feather drifting down, sometimes there, sometimes not.

After a moment of silence, she finally mustered the courage to ask, "CEO Jeon, do you use WeChat..?"

Jungkook was caught off guard, but quickly a smile appeared. "Mm, you want to add me?"

Lisa was already extremely embarrassed, but she still bit the bullet and nodded.

Jungkook opened up Wechat on his tablet. Lisa scanned his QR code and then a Wechat number appeared on her phone.

The ID was a string of numbers and looked like his phone number. His nickname was just one word, Kook.