Lisa and Sowoon agreed, and then the director's eyes landed on the still-resting M8ngyu. Customarily, as the male lead in this project, Mingyu should come over to greet Jungkook. But this young master wouldn't move after being invited over, and the rest could only laugh awkwardly and continue chatting.

Mingyu had originally been lying in his chair, playing games on his mobile. Seeing the director, female lead, and even Lisa surrounding Jungkook, he glanced over. His eyes met with Jungkook's.

He sneered with disdain and then lowered his head back to his game.

Jungkook didn't take this seeming provocation to heart. He'd seen Mingyu before at a Universe Pictures' and his attitude then was pretty much the same as right now. Jungkook didn't have much interest to care about him.

He smiled, unconcerned, and turned back to the director. "It's my first visit to the set, and everyone's been working hard. I'll treat everyone to dinner tonight. Please do my the honor."

"Eh, what are you saying, CEO Jeon. If you're treating to dinner, they'd all be extremely happy," the director said. He turned around and clapped his hands, calling everyone's attentions. "CEO Jeon is treating everyone to dinner tonight. Let's finish up filming early today!"

Sure enough, the crew and staff clamored about and everyone started applauding.

Mingyu put away his phone, then pulled out his sunglasses and put them on. Leaning against his chair, he said, "I don't have time tonight, so I won't go."

The director grew a bit embarrassed. Mingyu and Jungkook - he couldn't offend either of them.

In the end, it was Jungkook who lowered himself to Mingyu's level. "If Young Master Kim doesn't have time, everyone else should at least make it."
And then he shot a smile at Lisa.

The little deer in Lisa's heart suddenly started to riot. Before her heart gave out from beating furiously, Lisa opened her mouth to say, "Okay."

Jungkook smiled again, the mark near his eye seemingly sparkling.

The crew started filming again. Jungkook watched for a bit, and then he left. He still had a lot of work to do, so he couldn't just squander away his time standing around.

Perhaps it was because he was treating the crew to dinner, everyone's work efficiency very obviously improved. Even the number of NG scenes that evening, the crew finished all their tasks for the days. Eunwoo told the director where they would be eating that night.

The crew was in an uproar. Indeed, CEO Jeon was CEO Jeon. He was treating the entire crew to dinner. They were all extremely thankful to him.

Mingyu was the only one who turned his nose up at it.

He saw Lisa removing her makeup at the side and walked over to her. "Beautiful, it's your first day filming with us. I'll treat you to a meal.

Lisa's hand froze for a moment, then she turned to look at him. "Ah, but isn't CEO Jeon treating us to dinner tonight?"

Mingyu said with disdain, "Why go eat with him? With so many people, what are you going to be able to eat?"

Lisa raised her eyes to look at him. His expression was just like that of a little boy who refused to let anyone else steal their thunder.