"What are you talking about?" I asked her gently. More tears rolled down her cheeks as I wiped them away.

"I-I thought you...you were cheating o-on me w-with some... someone else that is w-why you didn't m-mark me yes...yesterday but ... but you.... you took that dur.....drug to keep yourself away from trying to hurt me." She stuttered as I was patiently listening her.

Does she really believes that?

'See you dumb bitch I told you mate wants us ' Zane smirked victorious.

I won't lie but it did hurt to hear that she thinks I will cheat on her but judging on the past it was true that I never gave her a reason to think otherwise but I promise to do so now.

'But don't forget she said she wanted us to mark her ' Zane did a happy dance as a smile crept on my lips. Her eyes were closed and her heart beaten roughly. I leaned down to kiss her forehead and let my lips linger there for a few second before facing her petrified face again. Her face was red from crying.

"It's ok" I assured her. She looked bewildered as her eyes widened. "So-so you are not m-mad at me" her soft voice rang in my ears. I shook my head a no even if I were I wouldn't be mad at her for long.

○●♡♡♡♡●○

The day went like a breeze for all of them. Their Luna was finally out of the hospital. On top of that tonight was the night of the moon. It was said centuries ago that this very night the full moon lights up the whole sky.

The specialty about the night of the moon was that it rises once every twenty years and is larger in size then the every month full moon. It is said that on this very day centuries ago the moon goddess has gifted a wolf to become human. Thus it is celebrated by all wolfs.

The pack house was bustling with enthusiasm as everyone was preparing for the gathering to celebrate the night of their existence and show their gratitude to the moon goddess. Everyone were smiling at the given task except three wolfs.

"Now what do we do" The beta female said in frustration as she slumped on her bed.

"I am also unsure of it" the gamma replied to her remarks earning a groan of annoyance from Brittany that gave him the warning to remain silent. He looked at his future Luna in hopes of her guidance.

"The pack members are not as ready as we except" he informed her. She was deep in thoughts. Alpha Zander was one of the feared Alpha who has the ability to protect his whole pack but he however failed in the fields of building a strong pack for battles.

It was no doubt that he had powers of killing hundreds of wolves at once but what about his pack. He never looked at this probably because of the foul rules of the former alpha or there was no one to tell him the importance of pack to protect themselves in battles.

"Why would the Former alpha return suddenly," she mumbled to herself.

"Why can't he make up his tiny mind and stop irritating me with his inevitable decisions" Brittany complained as she sat her bed and scowled.

"Maybe because he loves to mess your tiny brain" Taylor approached her as he clicked her forehead to annoy her. Somehow he enjoyed troubling his Luna and beta female as causing them annoyance brought him satisfaction like what siblings feels.

Before he could withdraw his hands, it was caught by Brittany who had already twisted his hands sending him wailing in pain.

"Stop playing around" Avy commanded like a mother scolding her children's when they fight.

After his hands were released he joined Brittany as they both watched the Luna pacing. Taylor has bought the news of the former alphas arrival an hour ago since then they have been discussing about this matter in Brittany's room.

"I don't know why he is returning but I know one thing is for sure he will not attack" Avy began as both of her audience listened intently. "What matters for now is that we are not going to show him our strengths yet. We need to act as if nothing has changed since he left"

Her words flew over the heads of the gamma and beta female as they looked at her with a confused expression.

"I think what the luna means to say is that we hold Macy hostage and make her tell us everything and then kidnap that retired rodent alpha and beat him to plum." Brittany said in amusement.

"Never thought I would say this but I agree" Taylor laughed as they gave each other a high five. This gesture has made Avy narrow her eyes at them. Her question from earlier has been answered. If Brittany were to be a Luna she would already have annihilated someone who had annoyed her. She could only imagine Brittany ripping the head off of Macy.

"The two of you are a fool" she commented as the two glared at her. Not a second later they bust into laughter.

The former Alpha will sure be fooled.