yoongi

[location sent]

i forget the name oops

namjoon

mind if i visit you for lunch?

yoongi

(┬┬_┬┬)

that'd be fine

it's 12 already?

namjoon

yupp

also, minji went out to play with the students today and she went to eat lunch with them. she usually stays with me for both

yoongi

ah that's amazing

ok i need to go back

i'll wait for you

soon enough, namjoon came by, sitting down by himself and he waited for yoongi to get his table, "hi! my name is yoongi, what can i get started for you?" he smiled, namjoon blushed, he loved that smile, "it's my first time here so i'll let you choose but to drink, i'll like a strawberry lemonade" he said, showing his dimpled smile.

"i got that strawberry lemonade. so, i like to eat the jajangmyeon, the steamed vegetables and rice is really good too. i recommend that" yoongi said, namjoon hummed, looking at the menu and then yoongi, "i'll have that" he smiled, "perfect, it will be right out" yoongi smiled, putting back his notepad and going to take other orders.

namjoon ate the food, yoongi didn't fail to give something good. he was confused when yoongi went up to him with a plate of dasik.

"here, it's a gift from me" yoongi smiled, setting it down, "ah yoongi, you didn't have to. thank you" he thanked the boy, bowing his head a bit and then looking up at the boy, "thank you for the lollipop idea by the way" yoongi said, "i have a bunch of lollipops, i'm a prek teacher, i give them out a lot. it wouldn't hurt to give you some, i'll put some in minji's backpack" namjoon said, taking a sip of his lemonade.

"you don't have to. i have to get back to work. let me know if you need anything" he said, leaving the table once again.

namjoon asked for the check shortly afterwards, making sure to leave yoongi a good tip for being such a good person, he was adorable.

"my legs hurt like hell" he complained to seokjin as he flopped on the couch, it had gone surprisingly well, "how'd it go?" seokjin asked, "it went good, not many people but i got good tips. you know namjoon? he came over to the restaurant for lunch" he smiled, seokjin hummed, "so is he your boyfriend now?" he asked, yoongi shook his head.

yoongi actually didn't know if he wanted a relationship, he was still thinking about a lot of things. but one thing was for sure, he liked namjoon more than a friend.

seokjin chuckled, "i know you like each other a lot. how about you go out with him today? how about you guys do netflix and chill again?" he asked, yoongi hummed, "yeah, i'll see what i can do. i have to pick up minji so i'll be right back"