chapter 1 : her new life

Told form blossom's point of view

" do you know what I found your daughter doing in the park!?" My new step mother, Ireane found me in the park like she said. " doing what?" Asked my father, him was fixing the cuff of his tux. " she was pracitng for a play. The play you forbade her to enter in!" Ireane explained. " blossom, if you came home on time, we- i would have let you do the play, but since you got here late, you can kis that play goodbye" my fatger told me.

" that's not fair!" I yelled. " well, you should've came here on time" my father rolled his eyes. Since my father and mother wnet thier separate way, he had to get a new girlfriend and house. The man can't live without a grown female touch even if she's one year older than his teenage daughter! Since Ireane came into veiw, i've been treated like a piece of ...

... a piece of...
.... a piece of c**p!

" I'm done being treated like I'm nothing or don't measure up to your standards!" I yelled. " blossom-" " no it's my turn to talk!" I snapped. " I am going to be eighteen next and then you can't treat me like nothing!" I shouted. " is this why her mother lefted?" I heard Ireane whisper to my father. " ugh!" I yelled and stormed up the stairs.

I slammed open my door then shut it. I rushed to my vianty and pulled out the red lip stick irenae gave me. " put this on to make yourself more pretty" i mocked Ireane in a dumb, girly, teenage vioce. I drew a crown on my vianty. I lined up my head with the drawing. " what ireane, my father, don't know is that if I was queen of this castle, they would be dead by noon" I smriked. " trow them into the dungeon!"  Pretended to play queen. " it's only noon? Well behead them!".

I sat back down in my vinaty seat. " to bas seventeen year olds can't get away with murder" I sighed. I then looked up into the mioir at my long brown hair. " unless, i make it look like a sudicde". I then laughed until my sides hurt. " like anyone would believe that Ireane, a girl who thinks she better than everyone, would kill herself!" I laughed. " she ain't Heather Chandler and this ain't Westerburg!".

" blossom" my father said outside my door. " what?!" I snapped. " me and irenae are leaving, we fed kthe baby and out her to bed" he then walked away. " that little jerk! Thinks he can make me help him after he yelled at me!" I wipped the lipstick off the vianty with my sleeve.  

I then nocited that my favotire cat stuff animal, captain kitty, was missing for her spot. " that little rat!" I rushed into my father's room. " I hate it!"  I yelled, once i was in his room. I found captian kitty right on the dirty floor. " I hate Ireane, father!" I yelled. I then turned to the crib where a balling, anyoing kasey was. " and i hate you, kasey kaitlynn!".

🌹 A/N : kasey is balnda and cinder's maigc turned her into a baby. Anthoer side affect of cinder's "forget" spell, is tht blossom thisnk hermown sister with the smae blood as her is the child of her step mother. 📕

" how I wish I could be taken away from the claws of my wicked father!" I flopped onto my parents' bed. Thunder roared and kasey balled more and more. " alright!" I snapped. " i'll tell you a story!". I picked kasey up and out of her crib. 

" once upon a time, there lived a maiden. A maiden whom was a slave in her own home. Her step mother made her cook, clean, and do all the chores. While the step sibling was a rotten like child who wanted eveything for herself! Ture the father was alive, but he didn't even xare for his daughter by blood. The maiden was turely alone. She was the only one who could prtect, confort, and be there for herself. One day, the step mother wanted water for something, so she sent the maiden to the well. Once the maiden reached the well, she heard someone pleaded for help in the near by forest. Being kind girl she was, the maiden rushed to the forest and found a goblin tied up. Once she freed the goblin, it turned into a he. A handsome govlin king to be exact. With one look at her kindness, the king fell in love with the maiden. Even though she wanted to get away from her step family  , the maiden rejected the kings proposal. His heart still belonged to her, so the king gave the girl a gift. A gift that can send anyone who wronged the maiden to his kingdom, the underground. Days passed since the maiden saw the goblin king and she didn't even think of the gift he gave her. But when the maiden endured many, many tough punishments or rather duties in one day, she then was hurt by the fowel words of her harsh, cold, wicked step mother. When her father came home, he forced her to watch his child he had with the step mother so he and she could go out to the prince's ball. The rotten step sibling whinned, complained, and balled at the girl. During to her last resort, the girl called onto the goblins for help".

I held kasey up in the air like she was simba form the lion king.

🌹 A/N : or my little dog📕

I closed my eyes to remeber what the madien had said in the book my school was doing a play as. " goblin king, goblin king, where you may be, thanks this child o mine far away!" I said in a booming vioce. Kasey just balled louder. " for good's shakes! Kasey, please clam down and stopp crying!" I begged. I setted her down in her crib, handed her her bottle, and turned off her light. I then turned on her light. I walked back to my room. I sat at my desk which had a picutre of me and my mom.

" is she the reason why her mother lefted?" The words Ireane said ealier stuck to me. " I'm good the reason, father is" I sighed. " I wish I had a normal teenage girl in the family!"  I am normal, aren't I? " no, you're not! You are so obessed with fairytales that aren't even real!" But fairytales are based off of history stoires. " whatever! Girls your age going on dates, planning thier furtres, or even marring thier soulmates!" Teenage girls or rather girls my age are marring because they think that they found the right one and jump in the boat to fast, then they end up parengaunt! " at least they can let go of their mothers and see that their mothers lefted because they don't love them anymore!" Mother-mom- the woman who I called mommy when I was just a little girl and could hardly speak real words, doesn't love me agter sweet seventeen years of our lives!? Can't be ture! But then why is she speaking so much time in Paris?

I grabbed my play book and read some lines, but the thoughts came back when I found a couple of new words written on page 133.

A worn book with a speical attachment.

I letted tears fall out of my eyes on to the book page.

A tear of a virgin soul.

Not wanting to think about my mother, Ireane, or anything sad, i read the new line outloud. " I wish the goblins would take you away" I said in a whisper tone. " right now!" I made my fpvioce get louder. My theater loving aunt cassdra taught me that.  

Laatly, but most important, the right words rightful said.