prougle 3/3 : her prince

Told form blossom's point of view

Music still filled the ballroom. People were still crowed in the room. They were wearing animal mask. I felt out of place since I wore no mask. All I had on was a big, puffy, white laced dress. My hair was in a bun. I also wore the diamond earings that my grandmother gave to me, the diamond earings that I only wear for speical things.

I could heel my heels click as i walked to find my prince in a navy bule tux. People got in my way. " excuse me" I said as i psuhed through the crowd. I had to keep pushing through peoppe just to find my prince wasn't there. I just stood there, looking confussed. As i stood thier looking for my prince, I gotton pushed into someone. When i looked up to see who cacthed me, i saw a boy in a navy bule tux with a horned beast mask. It was him! My prince!

He took my ahnd and spun me around. I placed my hand on his shoulder and we began to waltz like everyone else did. After the dacne ended, it felt all eyes were on me. I've had this dream over and over agian and everytime I am near my prince, this gets ripped away from me, but not tonight! " i must see who you are" i told my prince. He pulled away from me as soon as I said that, but I got the mask. A gasp lefted my lips when i saw who was behind the mask. " b-but you're d-dead" i said, in a quivering vioce.

The music stopped and everyone could hear the horned beast mask drop to the ground.