Broken Sidneetians💔

Start from the beginning

Sid- Sidneetians are really missing us together.
Avi- Hmmmm.....but they are too cute. Ready to fight! Athough, they shouldn't.
Sid- Yasss...

Edit 8-

Sid- Maine to apna dil kisi aur ko hi de diya hai janeman, ab chahe kitni hi ladkiya aa jaye mai to usi ka rahoonga aur wo meri. Haina, Avneet?
Avi- ( Blushes )

Edit 9-

Avi- Hmmmmm.....mai bhi yahi soch rahi thi ki tumhe bhagao ya gale se lagao?
Sid- I think second option better hai, ya fir usse zyada bhi kuch kar sakte hai hum. ( Smirking )
Avi- Hatt, besharam. ( Blushing )

Edit 10-

Sid- Mai tera boyfriend!
Avi- Tu mera boyfriend, kabse? Propose to kiya nahi.
Sid- Hehehee.....

Edit 11-

Sid- What a twist! Happy se sad kab ban gaya pata hi nahi chala.
Avi- Mmmmmm...

Edit 12-

Avi- It's so emotional.
Sid- Yasss....I'm gonna cry now.

Edit 13-

Sid- Noooo.....
He quickly hugged Avneet. Even the thought of loosing her was making him go insane. He was sobbing by now, hugging her.
Avi- Sid, it's ok. I'm here na, nothing has happened to me. See! I'm completely fit and fine.
She said parting the hug. She consoled him till the time he was not crying. She assured him that nothing was going to happen to her.
Avi- Let's watch some other edits. Hmmm?
Sid- Hmmmm...

Edit 14-

Sid- They are so sad and hurt not seeing us together.....I was ignoring these type of edits but I can't anymore because this's all I can see nowadays.
Avi- I'm so sorry. It's all happening because of me.
Sid- Shut up! Nothing's because of you and your health is more important than anything. Agar tumhe kuch ho jaata to mai to mar- Avneet places her palm on his mouth.
Avi- Kabhi bhi marne ki baat mat karna.
Sid- Hmmmm...
Avi- But seriously Sid, they are so broken. And the haters are taking this as a chance and spreading more and more hate, which is affecting them more. I'm afraid Siddharth, I'm afraid about all the sidneetians. Their mental health and peace have been crushed since I left Aladdin. Some left the fandom, some became depressed, some became rebellious and some to I can't even say. It's leading to huge fandom wars Siddharth.
Sid- I know Avneet but we can't do anything for atleast a year. We have promised them that we'll show it to the world that we are no more for atleast a year. And we can't break this promise otherwise.....
He went silent realising what he was going to say. He regretted it immediately. He quickly looked at Avneet, who was lost in her thoughts, maybe thinking about the consequence that Siddharth was going to say. Siddharth shakes her to take her out of her thoughts. He hugged her tightly comforting her.
Sid-  Everything will be fine. And waise bhi one year since the time you left the show is going to complete.
Avi- Hmmmmm...
They hugged eachother tightly and as if on the cue, Abhinavi came there and saw them. Abhishek quickly took some pictures of them, making sure not to make any sound.
Vaishu- Isi liye ye sab ho raha hai Abhishek aur tum phir unke moments capture karne lag gaye.
Abhi- Areeee Vaishnavi, suno meri baat. Mai ye pictures kahi post to karne nahi wala, aur mai to inhe as a memory rakh raha hoon. Ab Sidneet ke future me jab bachche honge to unhe bhi to pata chalna chahiye na ki unke bade papa kitne achche hai aur unhone unke mumma papa ki kitni saari photos rakhi hai.
Vaishu- Huh! You're unbelievable Abhishek.
Abhi- I know. ( Smiling sheepishly )
Seeing him Vaishnavi also smiled.

The edits are not mine. Credits go to the real owners.

That's it for today. This is your your author "Shivi", signing off.

Updated- 09/09/2021
Love You All💜