The Vatican Arrive

HELLSING ULTIMATE

watches;

HELLSING ABRIDGED.

It was a normal, as it can get, day in the Vatican in Ireland, Heinkel recived word that something came up with Hellsing awhile ago so she came by to check on things, unfortunately it turned out that they had a "Code Yellow" which... Made her heart drop into her stomach.

You see, Code Yellow was assigned to one Roland Orion Brunswick, for his... Unique abilities regarding fortifications. He tends to go berserk and fortify everything, and they do mean everything. Now, it may not seem "bad" but. Well.

Anything in his path while in his "FORTIFY ALL THE THINGS" mode, as he calls it, dies though various means such as; Blunt force trauma, internal bleeding, external bleeding, mangled limbs, organ rupture, even becoming apart of the fortification itself before being destroyed because they were "subpar" materials.

The first time he became like that, Heinkel shivered, Roland was halfway across AFRICA when they caught him. Now that wouldn't be bad, if it didn't take him 4 hours to get there. Couple that with the fact that everytime a fortification got harmed in anyway.... Well he gets faster and more angry.

Luckily, or Unluckily in Heinkel's own opinion, Integra and the Draculina known as Seras Victoria escaped. The newly recovered Alucard, much to the Vaticans ire that he somehow returned, was inside making matters worse as he destroyed the rapidly growing fortifications. Every now and again a stray hammer or bullet would fly out of the mansion, along with a scream of fury.

The capture unit finally gets organized and sets a trap, a sheet of Tungsten, one of the worlds strongest metals sits there in the middle of the ring, she holds her arm up as a signal to aim.

The sounds of construction and barely heard gunshots become louder.

She points forwards, a signal to get ready to fire.

It's incredibly loud now.

She clenched her fist.

They fire, obliterating the sheet of metal.

A scream of fury is emmited as a tornado of construction tools and material storms out to try and save what's left of the precious, at least to him, metal.

Perfect, because the moment he got close enough the trap sprung.

Multiple taser shots and electric nets were fired upon the swirling mass stunning him long enough to get multiple tranquilizers into him. Toppling him.

Alucard was about to put a bullet into Roland's head when Integra, thankfully, stopped Alucard.