You're going to Brazil!

Hellsing Ultimate

Watches:

Episode 3

"The food was delicious Roland" Integra compliments as they all head towards the Theatre again.

"I aim to please my lady." He replies with a smile as they walk. "I am still... Concerned however." He said, looking around wearily.

"I can understand that," she says, a look of determination on her face, "None of the cameras have picked up on anything in the past week, no alarms were tripped and Alucard hasn't sensed anything out of the ordinary. Of as ordinary as ot can get here." She says.

He nods "Well I hope it isn't too big of a problem." He proceeds to open the viewing room doors for her. Alucard and Seras are already in the room, Pip is sitting next to Seras, their bodies linked via dark matter.

He proceeds to play the next episode.

Abraham Van Hellsing: Vampire king.

[Alucard groans as he opens his eyes, seeing Abraham over him. Around him, the Transylvanian Wasteland.]

Alucard stares as he has flashbacks of that day.

Abraham Van Hellsing: You lay upon the blood-soaked dirt of your ruined land. Castles plundered. Dominions in ruin. Servants destroyed. All to end the hellfire with which you sought to cover the world. A bloody conquest having consumed hundreds of thousands. Countless villages razed to the ground. [grabs Alucard] And over twenty thousand impaled and prostrated by you and you alone to strike horror into the hearts of mortal men. What say you, monster, demon, devil conceived by the bleakest womb? WHAT SAY YOU NOW!?

[Alucard thinks long and hard about his answer, before finally stating, painfully:]

Alucard: The Aristocrats...

Roland and Seras blink at the response "Eh?"

[Abraham growls before driving the stake into Alucard's heart. Suddenly, Alucard wakes up in the present day beneath the mansion.]

Alucard: Oh God... It's orientation day!!

"How does a dream like that get connected to... Well that." Seras asked in confusion

"I belive it is because of the failed attempt on his, unlife, Ms Victoria." Roland says, only to be met with more confusion, luckily, Pip caught on.

"Basically after the Bosses ancestor tried, and failed, to kill Alucard, he was forcefully joined into our maîtresses organization."

He looks at Alucard for confirmation, Alucard nods, satisfied with his answer he proceeds to watch the episode.

[Scene changes to Integra adressing a certain group of mercenaries: The Wild Geese.]

Integra: Listen close. You've all been subcontracted as personal bodyguards for the Hellsing Organization. As you've heard, we deal with special interest targets: terrorists, cultists, and individuals who believe themselves to be of... [chuckles] a mystical persuasion.

[The Wild Geese start laughing.]

"Were we that bad?" Pip asks Seras

"No-"

Pip: [chuckles] Well, is there anything else we should be informed about the facility?

"You were worse." She replied with a cheeky grin.