Episode 2, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Hellsing Ultimate 

Watches:

Hellsing Abridged

Episode 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

As the next episode started to play Integra mulled over whoever this ROB was. It felt familiar but she couldn't put a single finger on it. Why? Why was the name so God damned familiar?!

[on phone]

Sir Integra: Hello, Alucard. How was your mission in Japan?

Alucard: Eh... I'd say 99... [Switches to zombie at a gate of a highschool from the anime, High School Of The Dead] ...point 9 percent done. 'Sup, bitch?

Both Alucard's and Integra's eye twitched in anger, the former for the blatant disrespect of his master, as well as the .1% being an unfinished task. His ultimate goal was to rid the world of monsters, NOT let one roam free. The latter of the blatant disrespect that her 2nd father figure had for her.

Sir Integra: I need to talk to you about some important guests coming today.

Alucard: Are they hookers?

Sir Integra: No.

Alucard: And like that, you've lost me.

Sir Integra: They're our financial suppliers.

Alucard: Oh man, they have to hate us.

Sir Integra: They do. That's why they canceled our budget.

"We have a budget?" Ronald asked in confusion.

"We do, but its backed by her Highness, The Queen" Integra states to him.

"Ah, thank you for Informing me Sir." He nods at her.

Alucard: Oooh, that's bad. We need that, right? Walter, we need that right?

Walter: Yes, very important.

Alucard: Thank you, Walter.

Walter: Of course, sir.

Integra frowned slightly, not much but enough for Alucard to see. They both were saddened by what walter did, Integra for Walter being her first father figure, Alucard because he considered him a close friend and envied Walter's humanity. He wished things went a different way. But alas it didn't.

Seras was also saddened. She respected Walter and viewed him like a sort of grandfather, she was grateful for the things he gave to her, but alas, he was dead.

Roland frowned at this situation, if only there was something that would break the sadness in the room. Oh wait.

Sir Integra: Over the last couple of years we've had some... expensive claims.

Alucard: Like what?

Sir Integra: First off, property damage.

[cut scene of an explosion and people running away from OVA 6]

Cue saddened room mood lifting.

"Are you kidding me?" Seras says out loud.

"It seems not" Integra said, oh joy! The mindgraine's back!

Alucard is absolutely fuming, it's not his fault that his bullets are ex- oh wait it is. Still he'd never purposely caused a fire.

Alucard: Good times.