New Divide Part 2

Start from the beginning

Chaz:It's okay , I like you. Are you single? 

Ari:Yeah 

Chaz:Aw well you change that 

Ari:Oh really?

Chaz:Yeah 

They both laughed and Chaz and Ari walked around the store and talked and exchanged numbers.The next few days their phone conversations were daily.They went on dates and then their relationship started getting serious In about a month.They were so happy together. 

End Of Flashback 

Chaz:I remember that so well, I remember when you were so sweet and kind. Now you changed my perspective of you 

Ari:Chaz....I'm still the same girl 

Chaz:Well you let a old flame come into OUR relationship. Ari I love you but I can't do this anymore . I'm catching the next flight out to Silver Spring , Feel free to come get your stuff. 

With that being said Chaz put on his jacket and zipped up his suit case. 

Chaz:Tell Azria I love her 

Ari:*Cracked voice* Okay 

Chaz left.....

(3 Weeks Later) 

(Ari's POV) 

Two days after Chaz left I stayed In the house mad depressed.My mom was worried about me but I didn't care about anything else.I missed Chaz , Eventually I had to get out the house to find a apartment In L.A , My decision was made to move out here since Chaz basically kicked me out. I found a condo In Baldwin Hills for $600 a month.Then I caught a flight to Silver Spring boxing up my stuff and ordered UPS to deliver my stuff to L.A. Chaz wasn't really sad anymore , He had a new girl already.I was so jealous, I was left without anyone. I guess I'm gonna live the single life.Now I'm still unpacking shit , I'm gonna paint Azria's room purple.Roc and I have been on parent terms when he picks Azria up he doesn't speak to me and he gives me harsh looks.Nayla found out about us but her "forgiving and forget" ass took him back.Shit , My friends try to make me feel better but I'm just not even In the fucking mood to be In a go lucky mood.Today Is Kat's baby shower , London has been planning It so hopefully It's good. I just don't know how to feel about Nayla and Prayla being there...The "Ayla's" are taking over. Prayla I'm still In a bad place with her she's sus as hell to me she could be out to get me again , I gotta slowly form a relationship with her.As for Nayla? They only invited her ass cause she's with Roc and they didn't want be "rude", The bitch doesn't even know Kat so what's her point showing up? She has none.Today Is gonna be interesting. 

(End Of POV) 

(An Hour Before The Baby Shower) 

Ari,London,and Cherrish were preparing more of the appetizers for the baby shower before everybody begins.The living room was so cute , It had blue everywhere.The entrance said "Welcome To Kat's Baby Shower", The gift was set In the corner of the living room,The cake had a sonogram printed on the cake and at the bottom It said "We Can't Wait For Your Arrival Baby Trenton", Decorations hung from the ceiling and It was so magnificent. The girls sat down and made the deviled eggs. 

London:This baby shower Is so exciting 

Ari:Yeah , Even though I never had one , Still the joys of being a mommy Is wonderful 

London:Yes! I had one though , It was amazing. Hopefully I'll have another one 

Ari:You want another baby