Chapter FINAL: Always You

Start from the beginning

       “Are you okay?” her boyfriend’s asks, looking at her worriedly.

       “Yeah… I’m just slightly terrified” Dara says lowly. “I’m pretty sure they’ll hate me now TT TT”

       “Ani… They might be surprised now, but I know they’ll understand”

       “You sure?”

       “Yeah. And beside let me handle it, I’m going to talk to them later on” Donghae says. “Although, I don’t know how to explain why you’re wearing a white dress now if we didn’t get married”

       Dara bit her lower lips, her dress was unexplainable and unavoidably to be misunderstood but they really didn’t think about it. She just followed what CL has told her to wear.

       “Have I fully received Chae-roo’s blessing then?” her eyebrows creased and high, how can he call her with such a cute nickname? That’s unacceptable only her can be mushy towards her Chae-hubby. “I hope YG family does too”

       “Why? They already gave you their blessings last time, how can it be hard now?”

       “Uhhh… They gave me their blessings believing I won’t hurt you. But I did, Dara. Of course everything would reset. Back to Zero.”

       “Aniyo!!!” She hastily disagreed. Reset? Back to zero? Does that mean he has to do it all over again? No way! She hold onto his hand firmly and say. “Don’t worry we’ll face them together now. I’ll be by your side”

       “Oh! Oh! Oh! Make way! Make way! Here they come!” A loud voice echoed in the wide marbled YG hallways, making such ruckus among the artists and members present. “Pregnant woman coming through! Pregant woman coming thr---aaacccccck!!!!”

       “What pregnant woman are you talking about?” CL scolded after slapping Seungri’s back hard with her hand full of blings. “Don’t make up things! People will surely misunderstand”

       The poor panda rubs the area where it was feeling sore but still grinning to his foolish act.  “Oh wae~~ We never know! Donghae hyung must be very skilled!” he glances at the only SM guy in the hall with them. He raises his hand toward him for a high-five but Donghae is uncertain and shy to tap it.

       He kept his hands to Dara, feeling like a kid tied to his mother so he won’t be lost.

       Later on, as Donghae has planned, the YG family starts to gather in the practice room, one by one they enter, each looked scary and intimidating. The two still stayed outside in the hallway and plans to only come in when it’s about to start – waiting until the president arrives.

       Dara lets out a silent chuckle through her nose, seeing Donghae’s forehead all sweaty and his hands trembling. His heart beat was no joke either, it felt like he’s in line for a death punishment – lethal injection or about to get his head chopped off.

      She turns around faces him. “Relax”

       “I can’t… I’m… YG family is really scary you see!” In his previous encounters during YG test, he wasn’t able to meet them altogether. If meeting Big Bang or Winner or Ikon already gave him the creeps, what more now? Especially with everything that has happened. They’ll surely slaughter him.

       “Don’t be scared. I told you if they become mean and cruel to you, I will save you nae?” she says, sweeping his sweat away. “I’m here…”

       “Indeed. There’s nothing to be scared about. We won’t bite” A group of guys came walking in the hallway. They greeted the couple with bright smiles.