The Big Three

"Y/n come here!" Buck shouted.

I headed into the lounge where Bucky was seated on the floor next to his sleeping bag. He still couldn't sleep on a bed, it was like sleeping on marshmallows. Granted neither could I.

"What-" I asked, but once I saw what was on the TV my question was answered.

A man was standing there dressed in a poor excuse of Steve's costume. Holding the shield. Steve's shield. Waving at the camera, a cocky smile plastered on his pale face.

"That bastard" I spat.

"Sam should've never given away that shield" Bucky muttered.

"Steve wouldn't have wanted this Buck" I said angrily.

"Don't you think I realize that" Bucky scoffed, I rolled my eyes.

Bucky stood up and grabbed his gloves slipping them over his hands, hiding his vibranium arm. Still self conscious about it. He reached over the kitchen countrr grabbing the car keys, jingling them in his hand.

"Let's go" Bucky said.

"Where?" I asked.

"We need to go pay someone a visit" Bucky said walking towards the door.

"Wait Buck" I said jogging to catch up with him.

"No Y/n I won't be killing anyone jeez" He said, as if that was totally what I was worried about.

I rolled my eyes and followed him down to the carpark climbing into the passenger seat of his car. As Bucky drove the car was silent, we didn't talk and Bucky didn't play any music. Complete and utter silence. He stared straight ahead speeding towards some unknown location.

"Buck where are we going?" I asked staring out the window watching windows blur by.

"Going to pay someone a visit" He said, his fists clenching around the wheel.

"I know that but who" I said.

"Sam Wilson" Bucky said.

"The guy who Steve gave the shield to?" I asked, Bucky nodded his head in confirmation.

"Then he just gave it away" I scoffed.

"Exactly that's why we're going to go see what the hell happened" Bucky said.

I nodded and went back to staring out the window. Eventually we pulled up to a location, it was a plane hanger. I followed Bucky in as he practically ran through the hangor, towards a jet which had it's runway down . I spotted Sam, dressed in his falcon suit.

"Oi Sam!" Bucky called out, gaining the mans attention.

Sam turned around to face the two of us.

"What Bucky?" Sam asked.

"You gave away that shield" Bucky said angrily, if this was a cartoon, steam would be coming out of Bucky's ears.

"I didn't know what they would do with it!" Sam retorted.

"Steve gave that shield to you, he trusted you with it" I said annoyed poking Sam's chest.

"I- who are you?" Sam asked furrowing his eyebrows looking at me.

"Y/n Barnes" I answered.

"You have a sister?" Sam asked Bucky, obviously suprised.

"Adopted, anyways Sam what were you thinking" Bucky said.

"I didn't know what they would do with it ok but I'm busy right now I'll talk later" Sam started to walk off.

"This is serious Sam" I said, Bucky and I following him.