Chapter 5

Soon before I knew it.. the night of the party has come.

" Y/N! JUST PICK A DAMN DRESS ALREADY! " Suga yelled

" I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!! SHOULD I WEAR THE LIGHT PINK LACE DRESS OR SAGE GREEN.!! "

" PICK WHICHEVER! Your little boyfriend might leave you from HOW LONG YOU'RE TAKING.. "

" SUGA! "

" I'm just saying " he rolled his eyes at me.

" Ok FINE! I'll pick Sage green and NOW LEAVE I NEED TO CHANGE! " I push Suga out of the door.

I change into the sage green dress, it had thin straps and sheer mesh corset. After that I went to go put my hair down and put some final touches on my face.

I leave my room and see Suga waiting there as he leaned on the wall.

" IM READY " I shouted at Suga.

Suga looked up

" Wow! " he said

" What's wrong?! "

" You look really good," he smirked

" Omg Suga being nice? " I say laughing.

" I'm always nice!!!! BUT COME ON NOW!! What's the plan? "

" Ok ok, so the party is at Fukrodani right?? " I asked Suga.

" Yea it is and it's going to start in 35 minutes! "

" Ok! So here is the plan, you will go to the party, and if people start asking where I went tell them I'm still getting ready. I'll try not to be there too late THAT'S it makes it super suspicious. GOT IT?! " I looked at Suga

" OK THEN LET'S GET STARTED.. GO SEE YOUR ROMEO y/n!! Suga yelled with excitement.

" SHUT UP " I yell at him.

" Ok, then I'll be going now! " I waved bye to Suga as I started to head out of the Palace.

As I was leaving I ran into Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

" Where are you going? ARENT you supposed to go to the party? " Tsukishima said confused.

" Uh- yeah I am.. I JUST HAVE TO PICK UP A COUPLE OF THINGS!

" Oh well, we are going to guard the party.. " Yamaguchi said in a scared tone

" Yams don't be scared of them. We are all the same but yet different "

" Tch we have to get going come on Yams," Tsukishima said

" Hey don't be rude to her! Sorry y/n but we have to get going " Yamaguchi said as he bows down sorry.

" No worries! I have to get going too! " I smiled at Yams and started to head to the river of gold.

Ok, I can't get distracted by people..

After I walking for a while I see the river of gold.

Ugh finally it felt like ages, Once I got near the river, I took the old bridge to cross to the other side.

I was standing there looking at the tree where Oikawa told me he will meet me..

I was hoping he was coming..

As I looked at the stars I felt a touch on my shoulder.

I jumped to only see Oikawa laughing.

" SHEEZ YOU SCARED ME DEATH "

" HAHA, you should've seen your face. " Oikawa kept laughing.

" Ugh, whatever... " I rolled my eyes at him.